Sleepover

Aleana's POV

4:55pm

Gabe just put all the movies in the movie organizer and I just finished making my 8th batch of cookies.

I heard the doorbell ring and Gabe went to get it. "I got it babe!. Oh hi Dalton!"

I went to greet Dalton and went back to the cookies.

8:00pm

Gabe's POV

We just finished watching The notebook and Aleana, Will, Camila, and Dinah are a crying mess. Cole has the occasional sniffles. Dana is trying to hold back the tears and Dalton is reapplying his eyeliner. 

"Okay well...let's play truth or dare!" Will said.

Aleana grabbed a bottle and we all sat in a circle.

Seating order: Me, Aleana, Camila, Dalton, Cole, Dana, Dinah, Will

"Who first?" Dinah asked.

"Will suggested. So he spins." I siad.

Will spun the bottle and it landed on Cole.

"Truth." Cole said quickly.

Will thought. "Hmm...Secret Crush we don't know about?"

"No. I gave up on love. Anyways my turn." Cole said.

It landed on Aleana. "Truth please, not in the mood."

"I want you to tell us what's wrong. I know you're sad because we just watched like 50 chick flicks, but you were gloomy during Dark Night Rises. Something's up." Cole questioned.

She looked to the floor. "Okay...well.. Ariana's birthday is on Wednesday. I wanted to do something special, so I thought of flying Dad in for her 17th birthday. But, I know how much she wants her mom here and I haven't ever seen her mom. But...I don't know what might happen if they're in the same room..."

I hugged her. "Babe this is a surprise you need to tell Ariana about. And by the way, we all forgot about SOMEONE'S Quinceanera."

"Oh yea! Aleana's finally 15! Party time!" Camila said.

"Guys I don't want a quinceanera. Gabe asking me out was enough." She smiled at me and I pulled her in for a kiss.

Will kept yelling PG-13 so Aleana pulled away, through a pillow at him, and reconnected our lips.

"I'm tired." Dinah said.

"RIght." Will agreed.

"Well we have tons of guest rooms, but I'd like couples sleeping with each other. It's cute! Will and Cole you guys don't have to." Aleana said.

"Are you kidding? WOLE FOREVER!" Cole shouted.

We all laughed.

"But you and Gabe and Camila and Dalton are the only two couples. What bout me and DInah?" Dana complained.

Dalton face palmed his self. "Bro take a hint!"

Dana looked to Dinah as she bit her lip. "Dinah, will you be my girlfriend?"

She nodded and pecked his cheek.

"Let's go." I said.Will and Cole took the room closest to the stairs. Next to them were Dana and Dinah. Across Dana were Camila and Dalton and next to them was Aleana's bedroom, where we two were sleeping.

Aleana went to her bathroom and I took off my shirt and pants, putting on some basketball shorts. I went through twitter and she came out. She wore a tank top and booty shorts. She looked so hot. We were staring at each other. I was looking at her legs while her eyes were fixed on my abs.

She shook her head. "Umm..sorry." she blushed.

"Me too. Come in bed!"

She did as I said and got in bed, facing me. "You on twitter?" she asked me.

I hummed in response. "You know our ship name is #Gableana ?"

She smiled. "I like it."

We kissed and eventually fell asleep.