The Letter/Dana

Gabe's POV

I was walking out of the bathroom with Will and was headed to my locker. 

W-umm Gabe did you go to your locker after 1st period?

G-nah bro. I get all my things for 1st and 2nd period then come before 3rd period, which I have with Aleana. Why?

W-you'll see.

We walked to my locker. I saw Cole and Aleana talking. She looked over to me and looked at me with hope. What's up? Dalton came by and we did our hand shake. 
D-yo guys I heard there's a new kid coming. And since Bryan asked to move his locker to the one down the hall, the new kids locker is next to Will. 

C- Yea I heard about the kid. He's in 6th grade right?

W-yea he's an advanced kid. He'll be coming here. 

A-I heard some girls talking about him. They said he was gonna roll with us or something.

G-i don't know 'bout that. We'll see.

I put my combination in and opened my locker. 

As I opened it, a piece of notebook paper fell out. I opened it.

It said:

"It's been said and done. Every beautiful thought's been already sung. And I guess right now here's another one. So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em. You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible. A centerfold, miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again. And I want you to know baby:

When I met you boy my heart went knock knock. Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop. And even though it's a struggle love is all we got. So we goin keep keep climbin' to the mountain top.

No one compares you stand alone to every record I own. Music to my heart that's what you are. A song that goes on and on.

Gabe, I really really like you.

-Aleana Grande

 I looked over at Aleana, who was now blushing.

She likes me?

Yes!

Cole noticed us staring at each other. 

C-umm...we should go. 

Dalton, Will, and Cole left. I walked to Aleana.

A-hey.

G-hey. You like me?

she nodded.

G-well...I like you too. A lot.

A-You do?

G-yep. Umm...wanna go...on a date?

She tensed up. 

Shoot.

A-Look Gabe. I do like you, a lot. But we just met! Give it a week or so ok?

I wasn't expecting that.

G-of course I understand.

We went to class and the whole day I only thought about Aleana Grande.

---2 Months Later---

Gabe's POV

Yas! June 22 (a/n i don't know if this is his real birthday this is what I found on the internet.)!