20

I skipped to the party day.

Aleana's POV

We are all getting ready. The boys are getting ready in Dalton's house while we're at mine. Normani is also going with us (outfit pic included). We all curled our hair, straightened it, yadee yadda.

CC- eek! I can't wait!

DJH- Same.

N- Me neither!

A- I can.

They all gave me a 'seriously' face.

Let's just say I'm a party pooper. I like them, but...there not exactly fun for me.

A- I don't like parties too much.

DJH- Your outfit says otherwise.

I rolled my eyes and smoothed my dress out again.

I got a text so I checked it.

From Batman: We're ready. Should we come and get you?

A- Guys they're ready.

DJH- So are we.

To Batman: Us too. Sure.

We went to go put our shoes on. We grabbed our purses/wallets and went downstairs. There was a knock on the door so I opened it. Dalton, Gabe, and Dana were standing at the door, looking on point.

DJH- Someone looks on fleak.

DR- Why thank you!

We all laughed.

DJH- I was talking to Dana.

CC- Dalton!

She gave him a hug.

Will showed up behind them.

W: H-hey Normani.

She looked up from her phone and smiled.

N- Hi!

G- ........ ............................................. ............................................................ .................................. ................................................................... .................................... ...................................... ...................................... ............................ ................................ ................

I giggled.

A- You gotta stop doing that.

He came out of his...trance...and smiled.

G- Hard when you look so good.

I blushed.

A- Let's go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabe's mom just dropped us off and we walked up to the front door of Alex's house. The music was blasting, I could see neon lights from the curtains, and I could tell the place was packed. Everyone went ahead of us. Gabe was hesitant so I squeezed his arm and then we went in to join our friends.

I was right.

It's packed.

We almost lost everyone. Gabe pulled me through the crowd and into the backyard where there were less people and our friends were sitting there.