Nightingale

CC= Camila Cabello

Aleana's POV 

I was getting ready for Dalton's party. Gabe and I are just gonna walk because he lives a couple blocks away. I also found out that Dana moved in across the street from us last week so we3 are going together.

My phone beeped. *New messages from: Awkward Group*

I checked my phone. Someone texted in the group text chat.

To: Awkward Group

From:Dolphin Boy

y'all ready???

From: ball-of-awkwardness

Yes. I'm coming over in 15 minutes. We're getting in the car soon.

From: BigBroPendery

yea I'm almost ready.  I'll walk...so half an hour

From:Batman

Yes. Aleana you ready??

From: Me

yep. We should meet in front of Dana's house.

From: SnapbackBoy

I'm already on my front steps waiting for you guys whenever you're ready

From: Batman

I'm out the door

I put my phone down and quickly did my hair since they'll be waiting on me too long.

I forgot to mention one thing about me:

I LOVE WIGS.

I had 6 suitcases of wigs when I came here...and they were all PACKED. Plus Ariana bought me MORE when I came here. I have over 200 wigs in different colors, sizes, and styles.

I settled for a blonde wig with black highlights. I put on my wig cap and put my wig on. My hair was up to my mid-thigh. But after I dyed it black with a blonde streak I cut it so now it's mid-stomach. 

I headed out the door and across the street where I saw Dana sitting on his porch talking to Gabe.

They saw me and their eyes went wide.

A-hey guys. Close your mouths you'll catch flies.

Dana closed his mouth but Gabe didn't. He just kept checking me out over and over and over again.

C: Hey guys you wanna walk to Dalton's house togeth-woah.

I turned to see Cole looking at me.

C-you look amazing Aleana! That dress and wig really suits you.