17

Aleana's POV

6:45pm.

It's Saturday night. We finished the movie shooting on Thursday and today is the release date is today! Yes!

The movie starts at 7:30. After the movie there's a party at Ariana's boyfriend, Jai's house.

I was wearing a grey dress. It's perfect for a party and a movie. I decided to go with my royal blue wig that was straight hair and tied it in a hair band. I put on grey metallic strappy wedges. I grabbed a small dark blue purse to go with it and got out of the bathroom.

I changed in the bathroom while Gabe changed in the room.

He had his shirt and pants on but he was having trouble putting his leather jacket on.

I giggled then went to help him.

A- let me get that for you.

He smiled at me.

G- thanks.

After he put his chain on we went to Dalton and Camila's room.

Dalton opened the door.

He was wearing a red shirt that said No Control, black skinny jeans, red high tops, and a leather jacket.

DR- hey guys! Come in!

We went in and I saw how beautiful Camila looked.

She was wearing a mint green knee length dress with a black rose on it. Her black hair was down and she had a black heart pendant on with black heels and a black purse. Her make up was natural and she had the whitest smile.

CC- hey! You guys look awesome.

A- Us? Girl you look hot.

CC- says the star of the day!

A- I'm not the only star, Dalton is too.

DR- Gee, thanks!

G- Let's go get everyone else. We'll miss the beginning.

We went to Cole and Dana's room.

Cole was wearing a red button up with a black vest, black pants, and black dress shoes.

CP- oh hey guys!

Dana came behind him. Dana had on a black button up, white pants and black and white high tops.

A- for once no snapback!

DV- yea well...it's sort of formal.

CP- Let's go!

We laughed at Cole's whining.

DR- I love you Cole.

CP- I love you too Dalton.

DV- COLTON MOMENT!

We laughed again.

We went to Normani, Ally, and Dinah's room. Normani opened the door.

Normani had a dark red knee length dress with crossed sleeves. She looked all natural.

Ally was wearing a tight white dress that was an inch above the knees.

Dinah wore a black crop top, leggings, combat boots, and a leather jacket. We went to go get Ariana.

Ariana had her long dyed red hair in a ponytail. She wore a light pink dress that was knee length and had no sleeves.

We walked in the movie theater and the paps WERE EVERYWHERE.

Dalton, Gabe, Camila, and I sat in the first 4 seats. Cole sat next to me then Ally.

In the back were Ariana and Jay, Dinah and Dana, Normani and Will.

9:35

The movie just ended.

Some of us are tired.

A- guys I'm really tired.

G- If Aleana goes to the hotel I'll go with her.

W- I'm tired, can I come back with you guys?

I nodded.

N- me too *yawns*. I'm not used to staying up till like 2 am, which is when I suppose y'all are getting back from the party.

ABH- actually, I'll drive you guys to our rental house. I found one during the movie. My friend Raven has shifted our stuff there. I'll stay too.

We nodded and got in Ally's car while Dana, Dinah, Cole, Ariana got in Jai's car.

We got home at 10:30 and I was resting my head on Gabe's shoulder.

G-baby girl...we're home.

I got up lazily and went into the rental house. It was really big. Gabe's and my stuff were in the same room. I went to change. I took my dress of, not bothering to put a top on. I just put an oversized sweater on that said 'killer' on it. I didn't care if I was in my underwear, it's Gabe.

I got out of the bedroom and saw Gabe shirtless, wearing basketball shorts going through instagram, He looked up at me and his eyes widened which made me blush.

G-..................you have really nice legs.

A- you have really nice abs.

I cuddled into him and he took a picture. After a minute I got a notification on my phone from instagram.

Gabe posted the picture of us and put a caption which read:

@gabeim5: "My batgirl. Haters gonna hate. True 5ers gonna be like 'POWER COUPLE'!  -@aleanagrande "

I smiled and hugged him. We eventually fell asleep to the sounds of our breathing.