Chapter 8.

I woke up the next morning in a familiar bed ; my bed. Where's Beau? Was that all a dream? I looked at the clock and it was 11:00 am. I stretched and got up out of bed. I walked barefoot downstairs and saw the boys down there already eating breakfast with Gina.

"Hey hun, how are you?" Gina asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows because I was confused.

"Good.." I said slowly and it came out more as a question. She chuckled at my reaction and I grabbed a plate. I put bacon, eggs, toast, and potatoes on it. It was piled high and probably weighed about 5 pounds. I grabbed a fork and a glass of milk and sat at the table with Gina and the boys. I sat between Skip and Jai and all of the boys were still in their pajamas. I began eating and it was really good.

"Slow down Jess. You're going to get sick or something!" Gina yelled and I swallowed the last bite and the guys laughed. Oops. I smiled at her and she chuckled. I got up and put my plate in the washer and was leaving the room when Gina stopped me.

"Jess you remember what today is?" She asked me and I stopped and turned on my heel to look at her.

"Yeah, its Thursday." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Tonight is your dance! We still need to do your hair, make up, you still need shoes!" She said and was listing all these places to go and I was kind of freaked out. Do I really want to wear glitter and crap? I already know the answer to that ; nope. Luke and the others noticed I was getting freaked out.

"Mum, I will take Jess to get shoes, you can stay here and the other boys don't know how to tie a tie!" Luke yelled and the other boys glared at him. Gina thought about it an nodded.

"Okay, boys, I am going to teach you how to tie a tie." She said and the boys groaned and me and Luke chuckled and ran upstairs. We went into our rooms and got changed. I changed into white short shorts and an aqua blue see through blouse with a white bandeau underneath it. You could see my stomach through the shirt but it doesn't like stick out, its very subtle.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on some black gladiator sandals. I looked decent so I brushed my teeth and I was ready to go. I walked out and Luke wasn't ready yet so I walked downstairs where the guys were learning how to tie a tie. I sat in the living room and was looking at twitter on my phone when Beau came in and sat next to me on the couch so I closed the app and looked at him.

"How did you escape?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Bathroom." He smirked and I chuckled and nodded.

"I have a question." I told him and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Did I stay in your room last night?" I asked him and he frowned.

"Yeah, do you remember anything?" He asked me hopefully and I smiled and nodded. He smiled a wide smile and we chuckled.

"How did I get into my room though?" I asked him.

"I carried you in there around 7 so the boys wouldn't get the wrong idea." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you Beau. I probably weighed as much as a rhino though." I told him smirking and he laughed.

"You are lighter than a feather. You might need to eat more." He told me and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Just then Luke came down smiling, then saw Beau and frowned a little.

"Ready to go?" He asked me looking at me and I nodded. I stood up and Luke widened his eyes at my shirt.

"Your gunna get raped in that shirt, you know?" Luke asked me smirking and Beau looked at me and his eyes widened a little too. I rolled my eyes and Luke and I walked towards the door.