Chapter 5.

I opened my eyes to a ray of light through a crack in the window streaming right into my eye. I shielded my eyes and stretched. I opened my eyes and all of the boys were still sleeping. I smelt bacon and pancakes and cinnamon rolls and eggs and other yummy foods. I followed my nose towards the kitchen and saw Mary and Todd cooking a huge breakfast. They saw me and smiled coming over to hug me.

"Good morning Jessica!" They said while hugging me.

"Good morning." I smiled and hugged them back.

"It smells delicious." I said and they smiled.

"Well, you do have a big day today! Listen, its almost ready, so would you like to go get the boys?" Mary asked me and I nodded and went out to the living room where they were still sleeping. I looked at the clock on my way out and it was 7:30am. I decided to wake up Daniel first. I sat by him on his sleeping bag and gently shook his shoulder.

"Skippy, it's time to get up." I said and he grumbled and opened his eyes to see me. He stretched and smiled at me.

"Hey Jess." He said in a raspy morning voice. I chuckled.

"Your parents made us all breakfast and its ready." I told him and he looked shocked.

"They must really like you." He said and I smirked and we both got up and he headed into the kitchen. I walked over to the Beau's sleeping bag and sat down next to him and played with his hair.

"Beau, wake up." I whispered and he opened his eyes to see me and smiled.

"Good morning." He told me in a husky voice. I smiled at him.

"Good morning. Skip's parents made us breakfast." I told him and he smiled.

"Okay, can I have a hug if I get up?" He asked me huskily and I smirked and nodded. He got up and I walked into his outstretched arms and buried my head in the crook of his neck. He smiled widely and held me tighter.

"Okay now go eat. I will wake up the twins." I told him and he smiled at me before going to join Skip. I went over to the twins and plugged their noses and they snorted and got up. I started laughing and they smiled at me.

"Skip's parents made us breakfast. Lets go eat!" I said and they nodded and jumped out of their sleeping bags and we walked into the kitchen to join the others. I grabbed a plate behind Beau and in front of Luke. I grabbed 2 pancakes, sausage, toast, a cinnamon roll, and a glass of milk. I sat down at the table with everyone between Beau and Skip. We all began eating the delicious food.

"Thank you for breakfast this morning." I told Skip's parents and they smiled at me.

"No problem, it was our pleasure." Todd told me and Mary nodded. I smiled and we all continued eating. We all finished and were full. Mary was doing the dishes and the guys were loading Skip's crap into the moving truck Beau rented.

"Do you want help with the dishes?" I asked Mary and she smiled at me and nodded. I grabbed the dish towel and dried all of the dishes she handed to me.

"Thank you so much for letting Skip live with you. He really loves you and the boys." She told me and I smiled.

"No, thank you for letting him stay with us. We really love him a lot too. He is a great guy." I told her and she smiled.

"Yes, he is. But you have no idea how much you have helped him and the other boys. He is always so happy around you guys. That Janoskian thing they do helps too. But without you, I don't believe they would be doing what they do." She told me and I nodded.

"Well, they help me too. Yeah, the Janoskians are really taking off. They are beginning to get noticed. They already have a single out and everything. They can only go up from here." I told her and she smiled. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and Skip put his head on my shoulder and I chuckled.