Chapter 6.

I opened my eyes and saw Skip sitting there smiling at me.

"What do you want." I said quietly and he chuckled and laid on top of me and hugged me.

"I just want to thank you for everything." He said and I smiled at him.

"Your very welcome Skip. Now please let me sleep." I told him and he laughed and pecked my cheek quickly. He then ran out of the room because he knew I would start yelling at him ; smart kid.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to stupid beeping noise. It was 5:30 am. I slammed my hand down on the clock but it wouldn't shut up so I grabbed it and pulled it out of the wall. Finally, it stopped. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and put on a white and black graphic tee, some dark skinny jeans, and black wedge type shoes. I actually looked pretty dang fine today if I do say so myself. I smiled and my dimples showed.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a fishtail braid. I looked at the clock and it was 6:15am. I walked out of my room and I saw the guys' were just coming out of their rooms. They widened their eyes when they saw me and I smirked and walked downstairs. I walked in and grabbed the lucky charms, a bowl, spoon, and the milk. I put a lot in the bowl and it overflowed. Oops. I put the milk in it and put the stuff away and sat at the counter.

"You look really nice today sweetie." Gina said as she came in the room. I smiled and thanked her. She made herself a cup of coffee and the boys came down. They all grabbed a bowl of coco puffs or something. We all ate together in silence. All you could hear was the clinking of spoons.

"Are you guys excited for school to be over?" Gina asked and we all nodded. I was still tired.

"Hey do you guys wanna take the hummer to school?" I asked and they smiled at me and nodded their heads. I smiled and went upstairs. I left everything at school and so I just brushed my teeth and sprayed on some coconut perfume. It was 7:15 when I finished and school starts at 8. I walked out of my room and down the hallway.

"C'mon guys!" I yelled and they rushed downstairs. We all said goodbye to Gina and I checked my pockets for my phone until I finally felt it in my back right pocket. I grabbed the keys to the hummer and we all piled in, Beau in the passenger seat. I turned on the radio as we drove down the driveway and turned it up to almost max volume as Beat Dat Beat by Pauly D came on. We were dancing and shouting along to the song until we arrived at school at 7:30. I turned down the radio and people were already staring at the car, waiting to see who steps out because the windows are tinted.

"Lets goo!" I said and the boys laughed. We all got out and people were in aw. I smirked and the guys walked beside me. I locked the doors to the hummer and put the key in my back pocket. I heard some wolf whistles and Beau slid his arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and saw James walking towards us. We stopped and he caught up to us.

"Hey guys. What's with the hummer?" He asked and we chuckled and the boys told him what happened this weekend.

"You should come and stay with us. We have a room ready for you and everything. We could move you in this weekend!" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, my parents should be cool with that!" He said and we all cheered and the bell rang. We went over to our locker bay and my locker is right by Luke's. He walked with me to my locker and once we got there I began opening it. I opened it an my Spanish book fell out when a hand reached out and grabbed it. I looked to see Luke holding it with a grin.

"Nice reflexes kid." I said smiling and he chuckled and gave me my book. I put it back and grabbed my math stuff. I shut my locker and Luke walked with me to my class because his is right next to it. We walked there and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I fake glared at him. He chuckled and went into his class so I rolled my eyes and walked into mine. I sat in my seat in the back beside a guy named Kyle. Kyle was really hot. He had and 8 pack and black hair. He works at Abercrombie & Fitch as a floor model.