Chapter 1.

Jess' POV

BRINGGG.

The bell finally rang signaling the end of the school day. All I can say, is good thing its a Friday. We have one more week of school left until summer vacation. I grabbed all my stuff and walked to my locker. I opened it and threw all my books in and shut it before they fell to the ground. Someone chuckled behind me and I turned around and saw one of my best friends, Daniel Sahyounie.

"Hey idiot." I smirked at him and he smiled and pulled me into a headlock giving me a noogie. I chuckled and shoved him away from me and he laughed. I ran a hand through my long blonde hair so I don't look like an old homeless man. Daniel walked back over to me and threw his arm over my shoulders. I tried to shrug it off but he kept it there. A bunch of girls gave me dirty looks because they like Daniel. That's a load of BS they only like him for his money and fame.

"You going to the Brooks tonight?" He asked me and I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand and ran with me.

"HEY! Wait for us!" Jai and Luke yelled to us, we could barely hear because they were surrounded by girls who wear like, bikinis to school, gross. They tried to gently push through all the girls while me and Daniel laughed. They finally got through and glared at us. They ran over and tackled me with a giant twin hug. I groaned and pushed them off of me.

"Why cant we hug our bestest friend?" Luke asked me with puppy dog eyes and Jai nodded and joined in on the puppy dog eyes too.

"Because you guys smell." I told them seriously and they blushed and smelled themselves which caused Daniel and I to start laughing. They realized I was joking and were angry. I chuckled and ran to Beau's car with all of them chasing me. I got in front with Beau and slammed the door and locked it quickly. Beau chuckled at me and locked all the other doors so the boys couldn't get in. I chuckled and gave him a high five.

"Why are they chasing you today, beautiful?" He asked me and I frowned.

"Because they tried to hug me and I pushed them and told them that they smelled. And don't call me that." I told him with a frown. I hate being called that, its all lies.

"Just letting you know what we all see." He mumbled under his breath thinking I couldn't hear. Lies. He unlocked the door and the boys jumped in. Beau started the car and we began driving off in silence.

"You can almost feel the awkward in the air." I said and they all chuckled.

"Yeah, what's up with that?" Jai asked smiling and Beau smirked. He better not say it.

"Don't say it Beau." I told him and he smiled wider, great.

"I wont tell them under one condition." He said smiling and I groaned. I don't want to get in another argument when they tell me I'm beautiful over and over again. They argued with me for 6 hours straight last time. I do NOT want that again.

"Fine, whatever." I told him and he grinned victoriously. Great. The boys in back looked confused. We soon pulled up to the Brooks and everyone got out.

"Is James coming?" I asked them because he usually meets us here now because he goes to a different school.

"Nah. He's got a family thing tonight." Daniel said and I nodded. Damn it, I was looking forward to seeing him. We walked inside and Gina was in the kitchen grabbing her things getting ready to leave for work. She grinned at all of the boys and smiled widely at me when I walked in.

"Jessica! I am so glad your here. Will you make sure the boys don't start the place on fire? I have to go to work until late so I will be back around 3 am. Love you. Love you boys!" She said and rushed out of the house.