There was nothing he could do to help, even if he wanted. She had to pull herself together or the consequences would be dire.

"You might be immune to the horrors that were in there, BUT I AM NOT. There was people, Samuel! PEOPLE BEING EATEN ALIVE. PEOPLE BEING TORTURED. But no, you MONSTERS had to throw my family into this and now you've left me no choice. You've left me no choice but to sit here and watch these awful things. I'm helpless. I have to listen to those people scream for help and I can't save them."

Her eyes met Samuel again and she could tell he wouldn't help her. He wasn't an ally. She had to realize that. She had no allies.

"Come on." Charles spoke this time tapping at her shoulder.

She was frozen in fear. Her eyes drifted down to her hands as she felt herself tremble. Her entire body shook with fear. She was terrified. She reached her hand up to her chest and clutched it. Her heart had began to hurt.Black spots formed in her vision.

" I need a second." She muttered to Samuel and Charles.

Adelina let her body fall forward and rested her hands gently on her knee. She took in a few deep breaths letting the autumn air calm her body. After a couple seconds, she felt her pulse slow down and the black spots had disappeared.

"You're really going to make me do this?"Adelina lifted her head up to look at the two men.

"You have no choice." Samuel responded with venom in his voice.

He helped her stand upright and grabbed her arm pulling her forward. The demon guards stepped to the side and let them enter.

Her pulse quickened again, but she took a deep breath and held her head up high. She let her focus gaze upon the stage, refraining from seeing the scene that was around her.

Charles and Samuel let go of her arms upon reaching the door. Her body slipped, almost colliding with the floor, not realizing how much she had relied on the two men for support. She turned her head to look at them but Samuel stopped her.

"Sorry, but we aren't entering with you."

Adelina wasn't sure if she was strong enough to do this alone, but what choice did she have? she began the slow descend into the room. The smell was the first thing that hit her senses. The rotting corpses and blood invaded her nose.She lifted her arm over her nose to help break the smell, but it was still strong. As she walked through the room the moans of the victims. She tried to keep her eyes ahead, but they drifted a few times. She cried out upon seeing a few demons ripping the flesh off of a living victim. The human looked into her eyes and she saw the pure fear. As she gasped the two demons tearing into their victim looked at her and cruelly laughed. They held out a chunk of flesh.

"You look hungry.." One of them said with a cackle

Adelina hurried to move past the creatures, she could hear them roaring with laughter still. Bodies littered the room. Her legs involuntarily stopped upon seeing a girl her age being ripped apart slowly by a creature. Her screams echoed throughout the chamber.

RUN GET OUT! Her mind kept screaming at her but as she turned the metal door slammed shut behind her and she was left in darkness.

'No hope now.'

This was it. She had no way to get out of this awful room. Part of her knew she didn't stand a chance, but her mind had still hoped on an opportunity to run. Just as she let those thoughts cross her mind she remembered her family. She had to stay strong for them. She couldn't give up or give in to fear.

And with that final thought she pushed herself past the carnage before her and up to the front of the room.

Taavi had been the first to notice her  arrive into the dining hall. He could tell she was terrified and kept his eyes focused on her. His expression was grim. He knew this was not easy on her. He had not understood why Falentine insisted on summoning her now. He was cruel, there could be no doubt in that. They all were cruel, but Falentine had always been the most ruthless.