Chapter Thirteen

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this book. I have over 600 reads and I am SOOOOO happy.

This chapter is dedicated to Nicolecoffin for the very lovely message she sent to me. Thank you so much I love feed back <3

Remember that the more votes and comments I get the faster I will update J

Not edited so please bare with me

Chapter Thirteen:

"Marley we need to go come on!" Blake shouted tugging on my hand.

They had found us.

After getting ready for weeks I still didn’t think that I was prepared for this.

I wasn’t ready, not yet anyways.

"I can't do this," I whispered.

"You'll be ok. We are going to sort it out so you just need to stay here." Brody instructed, pulling Blake off me. "Get the gun and Marley."

I turned around and looked up at him. He looked carm and confident standing there in front of us all taking charge.

"Yes?"

"You no matter what happens to us you need to be brave, ok. There is only a few of them so you and a few of the girls are going to here and pack quickly. Only take things you need. Get dressed and stay down after we have killed the people we are going to make a run for it to the next base. Do you understand?" He asked. I nodded and he shoved a few tramping packs in to my hands.

When the boys disappeared out the door I ran up to the bedrooms trying my hardest to ignore the shaking of my hands. First I went to our bedroom and threw on the first cloths I could find. A pair of black shorts and a black singlet underneath a hoodie that belonged to one of the boys. I shoved my feet into a pair of combat boots before running down stairs. Cassidy and Lilly were still inside. They were both dressed and packing weapons into a few of there bags.

"Marley pack food, crackers, noodles easy things like that!" Lilly shouted not looking up at me. In the two packs I stuffed as much as I could in.

As I moved onto the second pack I heard eight gunshots followed by someone shouting Blake’s name.

"Blake," I whispered as I sunk to the floor and hid my head in my knees. I couldn't breath.

What if he was hurt.

 For some weird reason my body hurt when I thought about loosing him. I needed him. He was my best friend. And for some weird reason I felt as if I had a weird connection with him.

God I think I had a crush on Blake Kingsley.

"Are you alright?" Lilly and Cassidy asked leaning down next to me. They rubbed soothing circles on my back but it didn't work. Nothing would carm me down until I knew that everyone was safe.

"Is Blake alright?" I asked looking up at them.

" We don't know Marley," Cassidy replied. Tears started to ran down my face and I started panicking again. The girls didn't know what to do so they sat next to me and waited.

About twenty minutes later the front door opened and I heard footsteps approaching. I couldn't bring myself to look up and see if anyone was missing. Cassidy and Lilly stood up and left me alone.

"Marley," someone called from behind me. I had a feeling that is was Brody but I couldn’t be bothered looking. When I didn't reply the person talked to someone behind them and then I heard Lilly say something quietly. A few seconds later someone pulled me up and rested me on the bench. They then placed themselves between my legs and grabbed my chin. "What's wrong?" The familiar voice asked. I looked up and sob in delight when I saw Blake watching me.