Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

Everyone steered at me looking confused. My hands were shaking and I could feel vomit raising in my throat. The one person that was almost as bad to me as my family was standing in front of me. the one person that i hated almost as much as my own father.

Carson Andrews,

"Are you alright Marley?" Luke asked resting a hand on my shoulder. I stood up and stepped away from the table.

"I need to go," I told him before turning ready to get as far away from him as possible.

"Now where are you going Marley? Running away are we, I see that you haven't changed." His sour voice asked. I could hear him step closer to me. So close that I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I span around and glared up at him.

"You don't know anything about me, so back off!" I growled at him. This time i didn't stop when he shouted comments at me. I continued my march out of the cafeteria, trying to get as much distance between Carson and myself. 

Now Marley where do you think you are going?" his voice called as i ran up the stairs. No matter where I went his voice followed me. His haunting words. "You can run dear but you can't hide!"

I cringed and shrunk back into the corner of the closet trying to cover myself in coats. My body shook uncontrollably, no matter how hard i tried I couldn't calm down.

"Mar-"

"It's not real!" I yelled to myself as i shrunk against the locker sliding to the ground. I hid my head in my hands and fought to control my breathing. I didn't need to black out, not here and definitely not now. I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants and ran them threw my hair. I needed to get out, I nodded to relieve some of this stress. Standing up I headed down the corridor following the signs until i reached the gym. I couldn't see anyone in the boxing area so I stripped off my converses and jacket, leaving myself in a tank top and shorts. 

I stepped up to the first punching bag and sent my fist flying. I kept up a steady rhythm throwing in a few kicks from time to time. The memories stop as sweat poured down my body soaking my cloths. When the ell rung i didn't stop, its not like I was going to go to last period anyway. After a good workout I dropped to the floor cradling my hands. They throbbed in pain as i hadn't worn any gloved. Not the smartest idea. 

"You ok?" A voice asked from the door. I looked up to see a boy standing there watching me. I recognized him from on the people sitting at the table with Luke. When i didn't reply to him he walked forward and plopped down on the floor next to me. Far enough away that i didn't feel trapped. 

"I guess that was a stupid question after all i just say you spend a good twenty minutes beating the hell out of a bad." he continued. "My names Alex by the way." 

"Marley." 

"So Marley you have any reason to be in here and missing last period?" 

"I could ask you the same question." I replied raising an eyebrow at him when he chucked. 

"I guess you could. I'm a senior so i have free period and thought that I would come in here," 

"Well I’ll get out of your way then." I told him standing up and grabbing my gear.

"Look if you ever want some one to spar with I'm always willing." 

"You mean like me box against you?" 

"Yes that's what i meant," he replied chuckling. "i think that you would give me a good ran for my money to be honest." 

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I better go Blake’s coming to pick me up so ill just wait outside for him." 

"Blake Kingsley?" he questioned looking at me from head to toe. "Your the girl that's staying with them?" I nodded and laughed at his shocked expression. "Now I understand what he sees in you." 

"What do you mean by what he sees in you?" 

"Well that's Blake’s story to tell and not mine. Ask I'm sure he will tell you." 

"Ok. I better go nice meeting you Alex,"

"Nice meeting you too. ill text Blake and tell him to come earlier if you like." 

"thanks that would be great." With that I stepped out of the door and slowly stumbled towards the car park. I sat by the gate, resting me head on my knees as i waited for Blake to arrive. Whilst I waited I scrambled through my back pack and pulled out my bottle of water. Draining half of it. 

"Shouldn't you be in class?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around squinting in the sun to see Carson standing their smirking evilly at me. I shuddered as I stood up, trying to get enough distance between us that i could make a run for it if I needed to. 

Where the hell was Blake?

"I thought I told you to leave me alone!"

"Now when did I every listen to you?" he shot back stepping forward, I mirrored his movements stepping back every time he approached me. 

"why are you so afraid of me?" He asked frowning. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

"Let me think," I rested my finger on my chin as if I was deep in thought. "Maybe because you were just like my father. You hurt me Carson and I will never forgive you for that," 

"I'm sorry." he stopped moving and dropped his head to the ground. If I didn't know better I would think that he actually meant it. 

"Your not sorry Carson. So stop pretending, your still an arrogant, cocky, self centred ass hole that  you always were!" 

His eyes snapped up to mine. Quickly he stepped forward and grabbed my arm squeezing it hard. I tried to shack it free but he didn't budge. 

"You don't know what I'm capable of. I was willing to forget everything that happened between us. I was willing to start over but you just can't drop it can you. Don't you understand that I just made a mistake? I screwed up!" He yelled in my face.

"I've changed Carson I'm not afraid of you anymore so you better back off!" I yelled back. When he didn't loosen his grip I sent my knee flying up into his family jewels. He dropped to the ground in a head moaning in pain. 

"You bitch," 

"Come near me again and I'll make sure you never walk again," I whispered into his ear as i lent down next to him. As I stood up I noticed that Blake was pulling in throw the gate, looking at me suspiciously. I smiled innocently t him before moving over and hoping into the driver’s seat. 

"What was that?" He asked nodding towards Carson as he pulled out of the school.

"Noting I couldn't deal with," I told him truthfully.

"If his is bullying you, I can stop him."

"Blake that boy there is the least of my worries right now," he nodded as if he understood that I wasn't going to give  him anymore. 

As we pulled onto the highway I realised something. Carson must know about my sister after all the did date for like two years. That was how we were introduces. One say she brought him home after school, I was sitting on the table doing my homework when she grabbed me by the hair and shoved me onto the floor, 

"This is the little mutt that lives with us, you know the drill. Do what ever you want to her or tell her to do anything and she will do it." My sister told him. Before they left the room she sent a quick kick into my ribs making me lose my breath. He had smiled when he say me in pain before following her out. That was the day that I realised that my family weren't the only people I had to worry about.

Other's out there were just as evil.

As we continued driving I hid my hands in my pockets. Carson wasn’t going to hurt me anymore. I was going to make sure of it. 

A/n

I will edited later.

Next update will be in about 10 minutes <3

Surviving the Boys {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें