Chapter Four

Dedicated to fellowunicorn :) Thanks for being the first to follow me after I posted the last chapter.

This chapter isn’t edited so please excuse all mistakes

Chapter Four

School is horrible. That is the sentence that keeps going through my mind as I press the ice pack on my eye. Yep I wasn’t even halfway through my first day at school and I was already laying in the sick bay with a possible concussion.

Right now your probably wondering how this happen so let me backtrack a little for you. Ok.

Two hours ago……

As we arrived in the parking lot all eyes turned to us. It was right there that I found out that these Kingsley boys weren’t just anyone at school .They were popular. I should of probably guessed it due to that fact that one they are like totally rich. Two they are all cocky. And three the are always and I mean always taking about how good girls are in bed. Seriously that was all I heard as we drove here. In the 15 minute drive here I probably found out more about what girls can do then I ever wanted to know.

When we stepped out Xavier wrapped his arm around me whispering in my ear.

“Lets give them something to talk about, ah,” I shoved him off me and straightened out my bag.

“Go away,” he smirked before heading towards a group of boys. Hunter and the twins left to leaving me to find may way around all by myself. I sighed and looked around hoping to see some signs. 

No luck. 

I followed the concrete path watching the students around me. Some were playing sports, some were reading or talking and others were studying. People laid down on the grass peacefully, watching others. 

"Hey new girl watch out!" Some one shouted. I turned around wondering wither or not they were talking to me. Obviously they were. I rugby was coming directly towards my face. Before i had time to react it smack me right on the eye causing me to fall back and smack my head on the concrete. 

The last thing I remember is the sounds of feet running.

Present time...

So i had been sitting here for two hours. Well really I’ve only been sitting her for an hour. When i woke up I was told to lay down by the school's nurse as she checked me out. No matter how many times i told her i was fine she never believed me. Xavier and Hunter sat on the chairs glad that they got out of class. 

"Can you please go ask her what the plan is. I don't understand why I’m just waiting here." I asked Hunter. He nodded and stood up leaving only Xavier and I. A small smirk was edged into his face.

"What?" I snapped. 

"If you had let me keep my arm around you, you wouldn’t have fallen." 

"I'd rather have concussion then have you any closer to me," He rolled his eyes.

"That’s what they all say until I’m on top of-" 

"ewww, yuck I don’t want to hear that!" I shouted covering my ears with my hand. He laughed and turned his attention back to his phone, My head was still throbbing, hopefully the pain killers i just took would make it feel better.