Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

"Fire!" Brody yelled. I responded by checking once more that my gun was lined up at the target before squeezing the trigger and firing six shots. Roydon walked over towards the tree stump were the target was pinned pulling it off and studying it intently.

"Holey shit boys you got to look at this." He called running over to Brody with the paper flying in his hand. I stood up next to them and looked down on it. One hole that had been shot through again and again sat right in the middle.

"She's a natural," Roydon commented looking at the sheet,

"Well we know you don't have to work on this," Brody stated. "Let's move to hand and hand combat."

Everyone sat around in a circle being the boundary for the arena.

"Ok, we will start you off easy to see what you can do." I nodded and stood up pulling off my jersey. Yep I had changed into clothes that I had deemed more suitable for training. I wore a pair of black spanks and a loose fitting grey shirt over my pink sports bra. The girls had lent me most of it as I had only brought denim shorts and shirts that showed my belly. And let's just say that they weren't really subtle for rolling around in the dirt.

"Xavier your up,"

"Wait can't I fight someone else," I pouted looking at Brody.

"He's the best fighter sorry," I sighed and slumped my shoulders in defeat. "Plus it gives you an excuse to kick his ass,"

"Like that would ever happen." Xavier stated as he walked to the middle of the circle. He pulled off his t-shirt stretch his arms, trying to distract me.

"Here are the rules. You fight two runs if in the end it is tie you fight one more round. The whistle will signal the start and finish." Brody instructed. I stood in front of Xavier bouncing from side to side, waiting for the whistle. When in blew Xavier bounded forward, I threw my fist forward trying to connect it with his face but he caught it and twisted it. He stuck his foot out and swept my feet out from underneath me, causing me to fall flat on my face. He dug his knee into my back stopping me from getting up.

"Round one to Xavier." Brody called blowing the whistle. I yanked my self up from the ground and brushed off the dirt.

"This is to easy," Xavier smirked.

"Just wait," I promised this time I was ready. Instead of walking towards the middle of the ring I walked towards the side and stood in front of Roydon. Out of all the boys he was one of my favourites. Throughout the whole morning he had given me advice, helping me to understand everything that I was getting told.

"Hey Roydon ever seen someone do the wall flip?" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"Want to be my wall?"

"Sure, I'll be waiting." I smiled as a plan came to mind. This time when Brody blew the whistle I ran forward at Xavier. He say it coming and jumped up swinging his leg around to kick me in the head. That would of really hurt if I hadn't seen it coming, when I was a step away from him he was fully in the air. I slid down onto my knees and slid underneath him. I reached up and grabbed his foot. As I moved underneath him I pulled him down making him fall to then ground with a thump. I stood up and turned around to look at him. Sadly he was already up wiping the blood off his chin. He frowned. "That was a lucky shot,"

"Let's dance buddy," I replied smirking at him. He stepped closer and I swung around in a circle kicking me leg up. He smiled triumphantly when he caught it. I didn't struggle as that was the plan. I flipped over and swung my other foot up hitting my target. I held my hands out in front of me and flipped myself over when his gripped loosened. I had kicked him right in the head, hard enough to bruise but not to do any permanent damage. I didn't like him but I wasn't that mean. He charged at me and I turned and ran towards Roydon who was nodding that he was ready.

Roydon bent down and cupped his hands together ready for me to put my foot in. When I stepped closer I jumped up and placed my foot in his hands jumping up with him as he flipped me back. When I was in the air looking down I saw that Xavier was underneath me. I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down on to the ground as I landed. I stood over top of him and smiled down at him.

"Well that was a little easy," I bragged.

"Round two to Marley!" Slowly he pulled himself off the ground breathing heavily. When he was standing in front of me again he didn't wait for the whistle he threw a punch at my face. I wasn't ready and cried out in pain as my head flipped to the side.

"Xavier stop!" Brody ordered. But it was to late. No one hit me for no reason, we weren't in a round so he had no right. I shot forward and kicked him in the stomach, he shot back and fell to the floor. Quickly he recovered himself and stood up getting ready to charge. Just as he went to throw another punch I stepped to the side and elbowed him in the back of the head when he went passed me.

Xavier turned around again, grabbing the top of my arm. "That is enough!" Brody shouted stepping in between us. Someone wrapped there arms around my waist and pulled me back whilst Brody dealt with Xavier.

Blake let me go and spun me around when we were a few metres away. He brushed his hand against me cheek and I cringed when he put pressure on the bruise.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine he wouldn't have got that shot if he didn’t cheat," Blake laughed and nodded his head.

“Don’t worry Brody will kick his ass.”

“He doesn’t need,”

“Yeah because you already did.”

"I know." I replied proudly.

A/N

So what do you think?????

Not my best chapter but I thought you guys deserved an update after all the wonderful feedback I got last night

Love you all <3