Read this

(This is going to be long but bear with me)

Hii everyone,

As you probably know, I put Honey off and haven't updated in a very long time. Let me explain: I was really busy with school for a while and had to put everything aside to really concentrate on my work. Also, I have been feeling really low and sad lately, not helping my writing and I have basically lost my momentum. I also lost a lot of my characters as friends and feel really hurt thinking about writing using them. But, with summer now arrived I still haven't been able to regain my flow yet and been finding writing really difficult to accomplish, despite all the nice weather. As a result, I'm letting the fic go for now and going to be working on a couple of other things. DON'T WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEADS, I will finish Honey with a proper, fully developed story line and ending. Elle and Harry and Liam are really important to me, especially Elle, as my characters have been for you. 

I decided that I will be writing what comes to mind; new ideas that get me inspired and back into the writing mood. I hope to be posting often and be able to resume Honey soon. If by any chance I can't find it in me to continue (cry) I will release all the rough chapters I was working on because I truly believe they should have their place in the story. 

I'm truly sorry for my lack of competence and commitment, I just really hope I can get back into doing what I love. Please forgive me and if you have ideas or requests, either for Honey (yes I am open to story requests) or for oneshots/imagines or prompts I will gladly take them into consideration and do my best to write them. 

Hope I'm not a bother. Thank you for getting this far, despite my crumby speech. 

Much love!

Ella.xxx 

@imagineourhigh