Chapter Ten

Finally! hope you enjoy it took me so long to actually write!

Harry's p.o.v

The party was out of sight out of mind and they were finally left alone, the duties of hosting passed on to another. Her hand in his hair and back pressed to his chest; it curved as she ground her arse into his crotch. Their lips molded together as they clutched onto one another shamelessly. No longer able to control himself, he loosened her grip on his head and moved her so she was pressed against the counter. "Bend over for me," he whispered in her ear. She obeyed without hesitation, easing her torso so it would rest on her forearms. She had barely leaned over when his touch was on the base of her back, dandling the material under his palms of his hands until he reached the top of her dress. Her head bowed as he pulled her curls to the side, kissed her neck and began unzipping the dress agonisingly slowly. "Patience," he purred as she squirmed beneath him, her hips lifting as she pushed her cleft against his leg. Her breath had become laboured and small whimpers claimed her speech as she tried to ease the pressure in her lower regions. The white material fell away, exposing the sensitive skin of her back and sides. His fingertips caressed the newly exposed flesh as his other hand held her to the countertop below, keeping her locked in place. A small mewl slipped from her kiss-swollen lips as he lifted the skirt of her dress, revealing her backside. The lace knickers slipped off her legs quickly, fully exposing her to his hungry eyes. She looked so ready for him, poised over the counter, legs spread and stretched in her in her heels. A small moan escaped her lips as she braced herself to receive him. He could barely keep his composure as his finger slid up the entirety of her core, feeling how wet she was for him. She was completely soaked and a gratified smile turned his mouth ends upward as his jeans pooled around his ankles. He couldn’t help but watch her, gracefully positioned and submissive. She was his to claim just as he was hers to own.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for?" Her voice was smooth, but her breathing heavy as her back arched slightly, anticipating. "Do it, Harry."

"Do it, Harry. Finish your beer already, I want to take shots" Louis' voice stirred me from my fantasies. Ripped back to reality and forced to act civilly in front of a group while Elle teased me in her incredibly short, white dress. I had been subjected to an observer position, made to watch her fleet around and play host for the evening.

"Oh yah, right." I took a swig of the contents of the green bottle clasped in my hands, letting the alcohol slip down my throat smoothly. It was torture having to watch her, barely able to sneak in a quick peck on the cheek as she all but ignored me.

"Harry? Are you okay?"

"Yes Louis, why did you ask," I snapped. I instantly felt guilty by my harsh tone. It wasn't Louis' fault and regretted not keeping my composure.  

"Well it's just, you might want to take care of that," I flushed and looked down to what he was gently pointing out, noticing how hard I actually looked in the jeans I was wearing; it was unmistakable. I felt mortified by my abrasive arousal, unable to control myself or my need.

"fuck. Cover for me?" The panic bubbling inside me was eased by the nod of confirmation I needed before I escaped, clear mission in mind.

Zayn's p.o.v

"Can you please be useful and get the glasses. They're in the cupboard," Elle's voice commanded as she poured the rhum into the shaker. I smiled as I sat on the worktop, twisting so I could kneel to get the extra glassware on the top shelf. 

"Zayn!" She shreeked from behind me, "Get a chair!" I laughed, pulling out three glasses and placed them down onto the countertop. 

"See, no harm done. Your counter is clean." I laughed as she rolled her eyes and retrieved the first cocktail glass from my hand. "For a licenced bartender, you have the least accessible glasses ever," I teased before taking a swig of my beer.

"Have you seen the size of this room? I have to store some higher up if I want space for anything else." I took in the room around me, agreeing silently. If it wasn't for the elevated ceilings, the kitchen would have been claustrophobic. I could not for the life of me figure out how two people could have fit in such a small room without stepping all over each other or running out of counter space for the amount of food made. I was going to hand over the next glass when I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's fine. I'll take over from here." I turned around and looked at Harry's mop of pushed back curls and dark eyes. His face was flushed and he looked very uncomfortable standing in front of me.

"I'm sure you will," I smirked downward, reciprocating Harry's gesture and he grinned childishly. I winked and focused on Elle whilst she filled the last glass with the red mixture. 

"This one's for Hannah and this for your girlfriend. Don't get them mixed up," she insisted, handing me the cocktails. I took a sip from the one in my right hand, pulling a face at the fruity taste. 

"How do you girls even drink this stuff! It's disgusting," I complained. 

"My drinks are perfect. Keep sipping Hannah's drink and you'll have bigger problems keeping that beer down than Niall's girlfriend getting pissed at you for having slobbered over it." I gasped and squirmed from the contact on my skin as Elle slipped icy beers into each one of my jean pockets. "Now go." 

I followed her orders and left the pair to themselves as I rushed to get the wet bottles away from my legs.

Elle's p.o.v

"Time to get you upstairs," Harry's voice was rough, almost a laugh as he pulled me from behind and into his chest.  

"Harry," I whined as he began attacking my neck with his lips, nibbling the skin. "Harry, you're going to leave a mark, stop." I pushed his face away with my hand, and looked him in the eye. I could tell feel his confidence wane, but the last thing I needed was a love bite where everyone could see. With an exaggerated huffing sound, I turned away, ignoring the large hands now holding my waist. 

"I'm hard for you," Harry grunted in my ear, his voice lust-filled and raspier than usual. I let out a small moan when he nibbled my earlobe, gently rolling the piercing between his teeth. I felt the hem of my dress being lifted and desperately tried to push it back down, petrified someone would walk in on us. The white material was cut so short; it would not be a challenge to reveal even the slightest bit too much. Desperate hands massaged the tops of my thighs as Harry's lips trailed down my neck and he mumbled against my skin. I could feel how hard he was against my leg and a small smile formed on my lips as I titled my head back to give him better access to my sweet spot.

"This is all for me," I moaned questioningly, no longer able to keep my composure.

"Yes."

I gasped loudly and grabbed a handful of curl as his fingertips slipped inside my underwear and began rubbing my clitoris. I was thankful for our position and his body concealing mine as I faced away from the kitchen entrances. My head lolled forward and my breathing was eradic as he rubbed my clit, occasionally slipping two fingers inside me. 

"Har-ry I no. St-top." I stuttered plying my eyes open. My hand wrapped around Harry's working arm, urging him to stop." Not here. Take me upstairs," I breathed out. It took all my will power to keep myself from unravelling. “You can have me however you want, just not here.”

And that was all it took.

hope you enjoyed! Helle or Eliam? please share! also I have a Tumblr now  so go follow me there please :) the link is on my twitter. the story will soon be at the same place :) 

big love!

Ella.xx

@imagineourhigh