Chapter One

*Sean*

It's been exactly a year. They took her. They took her from me.

She was my moon. My sun. My stars. My everything.

She was kidnapped. Kidnapped by the Mafia.

I need to get her back.

___

I woke up with red puffy eyes. Another nightmare. I sighed and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and then splashed my face with water.

I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone. 3:13 am. I put my phone down, only for a notification to pop up.

She was my screen saver. I missed her so much. A tear fell from my eye and I wiped it away.

I picked up my phone to see the notification. It was from my boss.

From Brayden: call me as soon as possible.

I quickly dialed his number and let it ring. One. Two. Three rings.

"Sean?" He asked.

"Yea what's up?" I replied.

"We need you down at the station now," he said.

"Can't you get someone else to do it, it's my off day," I replied tiredly.

"No, it's about... Aria," he sighed and pain rushed through my body.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," I said before hanging up.

I quickly got into my police uniform, grabbing all my utilities. I then grabbed my phone and keys and bolted out the door. I threw my belt and vest in the passenger seat.

I pulled out of my drive way and sped off to the station.

___

I jogged into the station looking around. I walked back to my office and put my things away.

"Sean, come with me," Brayden said coming into my office.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Earlier this morning we received an anonymous message," he said handing me gloves that I put on.

"Have you tracked it back yet?" I asked.

"No. But we want you to read it." He said handing me the envelope which had carefully been opened.

"I hope you know she's happy. Happy in my arms. She's one of us now. There is nothing you can do Sean. She's mine now.

~Mafia~"

I wanted to rip it up. I wanted to burn it. It's not true.

"Sean calm down," Brayden said taking the letter back.

"I don't care what you say. I'm working on this case." I replied.

"Why do you think I called you?" He said before putting the letter down on the table.

"I got you a team. I know how much this means to you, and if we find the Mafia, and Aria it will help us so much," he said.

"A team?" I asked.

"Yes," he said opening the door.

"This is Bianca, her undercover name is  Bee. She is amazing with computers and animals," he said as a girl with brown hair said coming into the room.

"This is Mitchell, his undercover name is Straub, he is amazingly great at spotting things the naked eye would normally miss," he said as a man came out.

"This is Will. He is amazing at deactivating traps, spotting traps, and getting through traps." He said as a tall boy with brown hair came out.

"And last but not least, this is Gary, his undercover name is Huahwi. He is just like you, great a combat." He said as another man walked out.

"Alright, can we start?" I asked.

"Of course, good luck," he said staring into my eyes.

"Alright guys, let's get started. Bee and Straub I want you working on the envelope and letter, try and find out where it came from and anything else you can find about it," I said handing them gloves.

"Will and Huahwi, come with me," I said leaving the room and going to one full of computers.

"I want you to find everything there is to know about the Mafia." I told Will.

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Huahwi, me and you are gonna train. I need to know your strengths and weaknesses," I replied walking down to the training room in the basement.

"Here," I said tossing him a pistol and some protective glasses.

"I'm not that good with a gun, I'm better with a bow and arrow or a knife," he replied.

"Then that's what we will work on," I replied.

"Like this," I said putting my glasses on and aiming at the moving human shaped targets.

"You're amazing," he said as I hit every one.

"Your turn," I said.

"Let me make a good first impression," he smirked putting the gun down and grabbing a bow and arrow.

He had the bag full of arrows on his back and I turned on the moving targets. He drew back his arrow and shot, hitting all but one.

"Not bad," I smiled.

"Now stay down here and practice," I replied walking up the stairs.

"How's it going?" I asked Bee.

"Good, I'm tracking the envelopes route now," she said.

"What about you Straub?" I asked.

"Amazing, look here" he said pointing and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh right, sorry," he said moving it under a microscope.

"A hair?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm about to trace the DNA," he replied.

"Good," I said before leaving.

It's finally happening. I will get her back. Ill get to see her beautiful face again. Hear her voice. See her smile. Hold her in my arms.

_______
A/N: oh my gawd. I've wanted to right this story for such a long time! I hope you guys like it!

I'm so excited for you guys to read the rest of their book! AHHH!

Don't forget to comment and vote! ;)

I love you all so much! Have a great day!