Chapter X

So guess what I am pretty sure this chapter is a longer than I thought it would be, 4719 words! I hope that you guys like this chapter, the next is the last and it is very short. Anyway from last chatper I will name the references. Meyer Hospital is Twilight, Doctor Banner is Avengers, Rowling Hospital is Harry Potter, and Sam and Dean is Supernatural! Anyway there are more references in this chapter too! Also I already did as disclaimer in my synopsis so yeah. Thank you all for reading commenting and voting! Ummm anything else. If there is I will update later it is 3 am and I'm tired.

Jason POV

We all had been waiting for hours and there was still no information. I sat in between my dad and Hestia who was talking to one another. Everyone, but Thalia and our friends who showed up in a group, came at different times. Dad had been the first one here and like me had tried to get some answers, but there were none. I was tired off all this waiting. Finally the door opened and a man came over to us.

"Is this the party for Perseus Jackson?" Everyone stood.

"Yes," Dad said. The doctor glared at Dad.

"My name is Doctor Fate. Are you his guardian sir?"

"No, I am a friend of his dad who passed away. His uncle is his guardian who is not here." The doctor's look softened at hearing this.

"What is going on with Percy," I asked impatiently. "Is he okay? He looked so bad." He looked hesitant.

"To tell you the truth I am surprised that he isn't dead. We were able to fix him up the best we could, but there was a lot of damage. It was said he was found chained up in his basement?"

"Yes, I found him there."

"Well after looking at him it was found that he was abused severely. His back is nothing but scars from what looks like a whip. Many of his ribs are broken and I am surprised that they didn't puncture his lungs. His left arm is shattered and it will need therapy since it looks like it is an old injury and both of his legs are broken. He has a severe concussion along with many scars on his the rest of his body. There are burn scars, knife scars and several lacerations. It also looks like he was sexually abused. This is the worst abuse case I have ever seen or heard of. Usually by this state the person being abused is dead either from their attacker or by suicide. Perseus is a very strong boy." My mind was utterly blank as I heard all of this. How can this be? Percy abused? I knew he seemed to be going through some problems but this? How?

"Can we see him," Dad asked. His voice was low and I looked at him to see anger on his face.

"Only two at a time. He in the Intensive Care Unit, which is on the second floor. We will make a call also for his uncle's arrest if you can tell me the name."

"Gabe Ugliano is his name and thank you." Doctor Fate nodded and left. I turned to see everyone else. They seemed to be in as much shock as I was. Hestia, mom, Bianca, Thalia, and Hazel were I tears. I felt dad put his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's all relocate to the ICU waiting room and then we can take turns going to see him. Jason and I will go first." No one said anything as we made our way up there, a depressed cloud around us. We made it to the ICU waiting room and the others went in as dad and I went to the nurse's desk.

"Can I help you," a male nurse asked smiling.

"Which room is Perseus Jackson in?" The nurse looked at the computer in front of him.

"Room 2912. Go through these door to the right and take a left you'll find it. His nurse is Clary."

"Thank you." Dad led me to the room. The door was closed so we opened it and walked in. In the bed was the outline of a frail and pale Percy. He had tubes hooked up to him and different wires. As we got closer I could see his eyes were sunken it. I wanted to cry at the sight, he looked so broken. Dad moved to his side. I saw his eyes water up.