Chapter II

Hello everyone here is the next chapter. I should have been studying for test, but instead I am putting up the next chapter of this story and The Broken Hero. Okay real quick there is a touchy seen in here about rape. I will say this right now I DO NOT AGREE WITH RAPE!!!! It just so happens it goes along with my story. I didn't go into depth and it is a very short part. Okay with that said please enjoy and let me know what you honestly think. Also I need a name for the local place people go to eat. I am going to have it ran by Demeter and Hestia so please help me with a name. Thank You everyone who has read this, commented, and voted.

Jason POV

Lunch started after gym. Percy hadn't been in the gym when we returned. He had disappeared and I felt bad. Luke and I sat down at the big table that everyone usually sat at. Because we had taken the time to talking everyone was already there.

"Hey," Nico said as I sat next to him. He turned from Will to me.

"Hey" I said back with a smile.

"So any of you have classes with Perseus," Thalia asked. Luke and I looked at another.

"I had art with him," Hazel said, "he is great. He is better than Will." That was saying something since Will was the best artist at the school. Speaking of him, his eyes widened at hearing this.

"I had Geography with him," Nico said. "He seemed to know many places."

"I had Calculus with him and then Jason and I had gym with him," Luke said. "Gym was interesting."

"How so," Thalia asked.

"He ran faster than Luke," I told them, "Then Hermes asked him to join track and he bluntly told him no. He left the field after that and we haven't seen him since."

"Speak of the devil," Frank said. I turned around since my back was facing the entrance. Percy came walking in with a nervous look on his face. He grabbed some food and then looked around. Our eyes met and I smiled. I waved him over and he gave me a small grin.

"Hey," he said when he got close.

"Are you okay," I asked. His smiled faltered for a moment, but it returned. "Yes, I am. Sorry about that."

"It's not a problem," I said as I made room so he could sit between Nico and I.

"Hello Nico, Luke, Hazel and the rest of you I don't know."

"My name is Frank Zhang, I am Hazel's boyfriend and am on the football team."

"I am Katie Gardner. I am Travis's girlfriend. I am the President of the Agriculture Club."

"Will, I am Nico's boyfriend and am the President of the Art Club. I heard you do great art. Let me know if you are interested in joining."

"I'm Travis Stoll and am also in football."

"I'm Connor Stoll and am also in football."

"Thalia Grace, Jason's brother and third in the Archery Club."

"Artemis, President of the Archery Club.

"Zoe Nightshade, Vice President of the Archery Club."

"Bianca di Angelo, Nico's and Hazel's sister. I am also in the Archery Club.

"Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Thalia's girlfriend. I am President of the Soccer Club."

"So all of you are basically jocks." He teased. We laughed.

"I like you. You're sassy." Thalia said. She always did like fun people.

"Persassy's the name," he said, which made everyone laugh again. I looked at him and out eyes met again. I loved his sea green eyes.