Chapter VI

Hey everyone I am sorry that this is almost a week late. I have been super busy and the times I thought I had time to write I didn't because other had plans that they didn't tell me. Anyway here it is. Sorry it is shorter than my last chapter. Also I will be happy to answer any questions that you guys might want to ask about any of my stories or just about myself. Just message me and I will get back to you! Once I update my other book I will be saying the same thing! As always thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting.

Percy POV

We all ran out after people grabbed their stuff. Jason kept my hand in his the whole time as we went to the Jeep. He and I sat in back as Reyna and Thalia claimed the front. We were thankfully not the last to enter. Travis and Connor, who had ironically made the rule, showed up last.

"Looks like your two get to pay," Luke said laughing as they pouted. The place was filled with hyper teens. Two beautiful women came out.

"What do we have here," one asked that was in an orange dress. She seemed to radiate kindness. The other was in a brown dress and she seemed nice as well, but I liked the other better.

"We won Hestia," Jason yelled.

"That sounds like you need a celebration. Thankfully we made some deserts and they just got done."

"You always seem to know what is going on Hestia," Jason said. He gave a small laugh and then looked at me.

"Not everything. Who do we have here?"

"Hestia and Demeter meet Percy, Percy meet Hestia and Demeter. They own the Hearth's Harvest and Demeter is Nico, Hazel, and Bianca's grandma and Hestia is her sister." I was surprised. They looked to be barely in their forties.

"Nice to meet you," I said respectfully. They both smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you too Percy," Hestia said. "Well let us go grab the food." Both women went to the back and returned with two plates in each hand. Hestia held two plates of cookies and Demeter held cakes. They went back in and they brought out more cakes in cookies as everyone dove into the food. I was surprised at how much they made as more and more was brought out, but it seemed it was necessary since, practically as fast as they got the plates out here they were emptied.

"Go ahead and grab something Percy," Jason said after picking up a couple cookies. I grabbed a cookie from the plate he had picked his up from. Chocolate melted in my mouth. It was delicious and so I grabbed two more. Soon everyone calmed down and Hestia came back over to Jason and I as Demeter went over to her grandchildren.

"Nice job Jason," Hestia said.

"Thank you for the food."

"You know it isn't a problem." She turned to me.

"So did you just move to this town Percy?"

"Yes. My uncle's job moved him down here, but I used to live here before." I didn't know why I said the later part.

"Really?"

"Yeah Hestia, get this he is the kid Thalia and I used to play with when we were younger." Her eyes widened.

"You're Perseus Jackson." I nodded.

"I prefer to be called Percy." Her eyes got a sadden look to them.

"I knew your parent's Percy. They were nice people. I am sorry about what happened to them." I didn't do anything but nod. I didn't trust my voice. Jason gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"What happen to your arm?"

"Fell down moving and broke it," I said quietly. For some reason it hurt me to lie to her. I didn't know why.