"I know it's crazy, it's almost hard to believe," I pinched myself to make sure all of this was reality, & well it was.

"How are you & Jack?" Ash asked.

"Johnson? Oh we're good, I have a good feeling that we will become great friends, same with Matt I feel like we'll be close too," I slightly laughed.

"No stupid Gilinsky!" Ash laughed.

"I know, I was kidding, but we're good he's a nice guy," I smiled as I looked up to the sky.

"Like a "nice guy that can eventually become Ava's boyfriend" nice?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know, I mean don't get me wrong! I'd love to have him as a boyfriend but he just got out of a relationship with Madison, I doubt he would want to be with me," I shrugged.

"You may never know Ave's," she smiled.

"Ava! Ash! Y'all have to come in!" I heard Cameron say.

"We're good here!" Ash said.

I heard someone run towards us & I looked up seeing it was Jack.

"Ava come on you have to come in," he sat down next to me.

"Why? I'm having a lovely conversation with Ashl-" he cut my off by pointing towards Ash's direction. Taylor had came & took her with him.

"Looks like you aren't anymore," Jack laughed.

"Well I was," I laughed.

"Come on, get in with me it feels nice."

"Isn't it cold?!" I widened my eyes.

"I mean once you get used to it then it's nice," he chucked.

"Fine, help me up," I reached my hand out in the air for Jack to pull me up.

He stood up & took my hand pulling me towards him.

"Thank you kind sir," I laughed.

"You are very welcome," he chuckled.

We walked towards the lake & I saw all the guys jumping in, doing backflips & front flips.

"You ready to go in?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, seems cold," I looked up at him.

"Come on once you get it over with, you'll get used to it & you'll be jumping in like nothing, I'll even jump in with you," he smiled as he took my hand.

"Fine," I let go of his hand & took off my flannel & tossed it aside, "okay I'm ready," I took his hand & we walked over to the lake.

"I like how you look without the flannel," he laughed.

"I'm sure you do Gilinsky," I laughed.

"You ready to jump in?" He gripped my hand.

"Let's just get it over with," I squeezed his hand.