Chapter 1

Sehun was beyond furious with his mom. How could she do this to him? It wasn't right , or human. He had his rights, like the rest of this god forsaken world.

"Sehun, this isn't up for discussion, we need to be on their good side right?" His mom spoke to him from outside his room door.

Sehun's mom was making him travel across his long yard, into his neighbors even bigger one, and give them some pastries his mom made, and Sehun wasn't really up to walk that much, nor go into their house because of a certain someone he did not want to be associated with. The last time he did go inside he was very much unwelcome.

"Mom~" Sehun grunted from inside his pillow his face was suffocated in. "You know what happened the last time."

"Yes I do. But that's not an excuse to not go." Her muffled voice says as she continues to try to jiggle the door open.

Sehun grunts in distaste as he jerks himself up off his bed and heads to unlock the door.
Not an excuse his mom said. It was not an excuse she was right , it was a really good reason is what it was. Opening the door a very familiar lady Sehun has known his whole life, glares at him with her hands to her hips in a sassy manner.

"Took you long enough." She hisses.

"Where's the basket mother?" He says sighing.

She abruptly smiles and dances down the stairs urging Sehun to follow her. So he does , down the stairs and into the living room where he waits for his mom to come back from the kitchen she walked into.
Coming back with a big basket of freshly baked goods in one hand and a wine bottle in the other.

"What's the wine for?" Sehun asks.

"I found out it was the mom's favorite." She giggles as she places both items into Sehun's embrace.

His mom was somewhat obsessed with their next door neighbors after she found out who they actually were, even if they don't actually talk to them, she still finds ways to make them like them. But for Sehun it was all too annoying. He figured if the neighbors would like them, they would actually talk to them. They obviously made many chances for him to talk to them but made no attempt to take it. So why bother?

Groaning at the back of his throat annoyingly, Sehun opens the front door after leaving his mom there by herself. He hates walking , especially during the day. And he forgot to put on sun-block.

"Great." He mutters as he walks outside in the blazing sun. "Just great."

After five minutes he finally manages to get out side the gate of his neighbor's house. He just wanted to get things done with and over, so with out hesitation he types in the password his neighbor had given him before. When things didn't get weird. Which was weird to Sehun, to someone he didn't really talk to, the guy gives him his password to enter his property? A little peculiar that dude was.

Walking and continuing to walk to the front doors Sehun starts to get anxious. What if what happened before happens again, and this time worse? Sehun couldn't even imagine the outcome of that. He shivers, disgusted and shakes his head to get rid of the thought. If it happened again, he's never coming back. Ever. Like hell he's gonna want to watch two people going at it like rabbits again. Fuck no. It wasn't even the owners of the house, it was their son.

He finally manages to make it to the two big double doors with out dying and rings the intercom and waits.
Two minutes pass and no answer, so Sehun tries again, but twice this time.
Three minutes pass and to no avail there was no answer.
"Are you freakin kidding me." He says under his breath irritated.
He knocks on his neighbors door loudly and repeatedly annoyed that this idiot does not answer. He knows the boy is home, his car is in his driveway.