"Okay!" I started to brush my teeth and i remembered that Elly was naked on the other side of the shower curtain. I finished brushing my teeth and washed my mouth out.. I dryed off myself and looked over.. I froze, the shower curtain was clear. I couldnt look away it was like something was holding me there and making me look. My mouth watered looking at his nice body i just wanted to go run my hands down it and lick all the water off. Elly looked over at me and stopped washing his body. He slowly opened the curtain and gave me a weird look.

"Wanna join me?"

I dont know what got into my but i shook my head yes.

I took off all my clothes, but i noticed him watching me so i slowly lifted my shirt off and then slowly unbuttoned my pants and shrugged them off. I unclappsed my bra and looked at Elly why i slid it down my shoulders and off. He was watching every move. I pushed my underwear down and let them fall to the ground and walked towards him.

Hescooted over in the shower and i could clearly see he enjoyed what  i just did.

I smirked at him and his neck turned red.

I grabbed the soap he was useing and rubbed it on my my hands and slowly rubbed his stomach and up his shoulders. Then i went back down and Slowly ran my hands down the sides of his hips and his thighs. I heard him moan and he grabbed my hands.

I looked up at him questionably and he smiled.

"Let me" He grabbed the soap and put it all over his hands. He grabbed my sides and pulled my closer. I smiled in satisfaction as he massaged my sides and back slowly he ran his hands over my breast i sucked in some breath as he did that and opened my eyes. he was staring at me. I felt his hands go down my front and touch my sensative area. I couldnt help the little moan that came out of me. I felt his lips crash down on mine and i wrapped my hands around him and into his hair. He pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my by my ass lifting me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around him. We both stopped and looked down. He was right at my entrance. I could feel the water running on us, we were both breathing hard. He looked back at me and i smiled. I kissed his neck and up to his jaw.  I left little kisses along his jaw until i reached his lips again and i felt tingles shoot through my body. I felt his tounge in my mouth and i sucked on it. He moaned in the back of his throat. I felt the tip of him rub the out sides of my lips teaseingly and pushed in just a little. I moaned i wanted him so bad, it was almost painful. I pulled myself closer to him and he smashed me up against the wall. I reached down and stroked his shaft,  i felt him shudder. He grabbed my hand and pinned it up next to me, i tried using the other one but he grabbed it to.

"I want you" He moaned while kissing my neck. He found my soft spot and i moaned again nodding my head in agreement.

I felt him push inside me almost forcfully. It felt amazing i wrapped my arms around his neck pulled my legs tighter trying to get as much of him inside of me as possible.

He went slow at first.

"faster" I moaned out.

He started to speed up the pace and breathing harder. I could feel myself building up slowly i couldnt help but to moan louder. Finally i felt my realase and pleasure shot all through my body "Elly" I moan loudly. I felt him cum in me a few seconds later. 

I leaned my head against the shower wall and panted. he put his head on my sholder catching his breath.

"elly?" i asked inbetween panting.

"Yeah?"

"I thought you were gay...?"

"So did it... but i can say.. im definatly not now" He kissed my collar bone and slowly pulled out of me.. of course turning me on again as i felt him moveing out. He sat me down and smiled at me. I couldnt help but to smile back at him. He kissed me again and continued to was us off.

After the shower i went and changed into my girl shorts and bra. I decided to say screw the shirt and crawled into bed, elly crawled in next to me in his boxers i smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. A little while later i heard him snoreing lightly and a light knock on the door.

I slowly got up and walked to the door. I opened it and the light instantly blinded me i shut my eyes for a minute and looked away. After it was okay i looked up and saw Lance. He was staring at my chest. I looked down and realized i was in my black girl shorts and a lacey bra you could see through...

Well thats not...weird.

"i ...uh.. i mean... Where are your clothes?" I shrugged and looked back..

"On the floor somewhere? I really dont know"

He nodded his head..

"Is there any thing you wanted.?" I was staring at his abbs and smileing lightly. God he is one sexy man.

I noticed he was staring at my boobs again.

"uh to talk to luke?"

"Hes asleep."

He looked out of loss for words.

"well i mean i uhh.. okay?" he looked unsure of his self.

I have no clue what got into me but i reached out and ran my hands down his 6 pack. I felt him shudder.

"Anna?" I heard elly mutter half asleep.

I snapped back to reality and backed up...

"Im sorry Lance...." He nodded.

"ill see you tomorrow." He turned around and walked away mubbling something.

I shut the door and went and got back into bed with elly falling asleep.