Chapter 6 - It's Started

Start from the beginning

"Of course. I just need to be careful." She said.

"Yes, you're right, miss."

"Damn. I'm Mrs!" she glared at him angryly.

"Sorry. Mrs, can I ask you about this cafe?"

"You already asked." She rolled her eyes.

"Hm.. Why this cafe named as GS Vintage Cafe?" He asked curiously.

"Because I miss my house. and it's my family surnames." She said with her head bent down.

"I see. That's why your cafe really look like a house. Nice one Mrs." The guy said and stared around.

"You can ask for any help if you want, Mrs." The guy bowed.

"Sure." She replied simple.

She took her hair band from her apron's pocket and tied her hair up.

"Mrs, why do you got only pink highlight line under your hair. I didn't notice that when you let go of your hair." He said.

"It's not your fucking problem. Go away." She said and he said sorry, bowed and went away.

Eyes tearing but she hold it up. Scared if other people will see she cry.

'You hurting me.' She thought to herself while holding her shirt at her heart part.

-

"Alright guys, hi! A little story of flashback about our lovebirds. Now here we go. Hm.. Goo Junhoe is not this kind of person. He didn't even change a bit after got married with Song Yaemi and got a child named Goo Chaehyun. No, he didn't change at all.

Goo Junhoe is a strong guy. Not going to cry over a little thing. Well, excepted for his childhood story. That's doesn't count.

Too much love he gave to Yaemi. Didn't let a bit of his love decrease for Yaemi.

He once cried. Before his marriage with Yaemi. It's a funny story.

Yaemi and him watching movie together. It's an action movie but they're sitting on the sofa like they're watching a romantic or horror movie. Too closed.

Yaemi sat beside him, so small. Junhoe put his left arm on her shoulders like hugging her. She put his legs up on Junhoe's lap.

Junhoe playing with his phone while she's watching movie alone.

For your information, we are all there. Chanwoo and Donghyuk as always, playstation in the next room.

Yunhyeong with his laptop working on some shits. Bobby already slept on the other sofa a little bit from Yunhyeong.

Hanbin skyping with his little sister, Hanbyul while I did some workout that night at the living room, just beside this lovebirds.

Back to the story.

While Junhoe playing with his phone, suddenly..

"Are you cheating on me?" Yaemi asked.

Junhoe frozen. "Aniya~"

"With omma?" Yaemi asked again and she got a little nice plan.

"Nae. Wae?" Junhoe mind cool as fuck.

"You're so fucked up. Tell me if you're bored. Because I'm bored." Yaemi said , emotionless.

"Fuck? What's my fault?! I didn't do anything. You can check my phone if you want tho!" He said and thrown his phone on Yaemi's lap.

"Wh-"

"You don't need to be too honest. Its hurting me." He said almost whispered and took his phone on Yaemi's lap and continued scrolling on his phone.

"Hm.. June, how about we cancel our marriage?" Yaemi asked again.

Junhoe dropped his iPhone and eyes rounded. Gasped while staring at innocent Yaemi.

I, who's 'working out' near them also stopped because shocked of what Yaemi said.

Yaemi turned to face Junhoe's cheeks already wet with tears on his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Yaemi asked, weirdly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Junhoe asked without let a blink let him skip his sight of Yaemi.

"What?! No! I just asked. It's just a question. Since when you're being this emotional freak?" Yaemi frowned and wiped tears on Junhoe's cheeks.

"Don't ask that. Fuck it's embarrassing to cry in front of you!" Junhoe closed his eyes tight.

"Don't cry bitch. I love you till ever since you already steal my attention, you stupid." Yaemi pulled his head into her embrace.

She tried to comforting him and placed a plenty of kisses on his his faces.

Junhoe really scared to loose her. After that night, he didn't even believe when Yaemi talk about breaking up or she don't want that marriage to go on.

She just want to tease him. She found that he's so cute whe he's jealous or sulking.

Yaemi know how much he love her after that moment. She don't want to make he cry anymore. No.

His tears is Yaemi's weakness." Jinhwan done with his flashback story and you guys can wait for another flashback story from other members. Jinhwan said it's exhausted to tell even a short story.

"You're just lazy asshole, hyung." Bobby shaked his butt towards Jinhwan while sticked his tongue out.

"Yah KIM JIWON!" He get up and running after Bobby. Other members bursted out laughing at them.

◇◇◇

♔ anonnoying

Drop your comment of what you think about this chapter guys. Its bad or nah? Lol

Do VOTE & COMMENT babes!

P/S: Sorry for lot of typo and grammar errors my dearest readers ㅠㅠ am only hooman.