I quickly turned my neck,only to be buried in his hair. We stood there, his breath still tickling my flesh and my nose sniffing his apple-scented hair. I need to know where he buys his shampoo. I gave up on the thought that he may still be smoking and accepted the fact that Damon Grace just naturally smells like newly-picked apples.

"Uh,what are you doing?" my voice sounded hoarse.

My breath smells like bacon. And my awful breath's getting on his hair. I slowly placed my hand over his and gently pulled it away.

Odd.

He felt heavy. I squealed as he huffed, warm air, sending shivers down my spine. I reached out and felt his beard, pressing both of my hands on his cheeks just to see if he passed out.

Chuckling as waves of relief filled me when I saw his eyes closed,his face slightly squeeshed because of my hands. He was breathing so he's alive. He looked tired though. Biting my lower lip, I patted his cheek.

"Damon?" he groaned and I let out a surprised yelp when he pulled me towards him again.

"I'm tired bonbon." he whined and buried his face on my neck.

Shiz.

Hooooly shiz.

What do you call this. Is this what they call second base? How many bases are there. Wait. First base would be a kiss right? But he only kissed my forehead. Does that even count. Oh glob.

"Go back to your room." I was frozen still. My hands lay on my sides as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. He's so...hot. WARM. He's so warm.

Awkwardly wrapping my arms on his biceps, he groaned when my hand pressed on his wound. Right. Wounds. Sorry.

"You have to help me here pal." I moved my shoulders. He chuckled and lifted his head, his eyes still droopy as he rubbed his face with his palms. "Sorry. Rough morning." He smiled at me and let his hands fall on his knees as I stepped back. I took a good look at him. Well he looks okay. Aside from the scratches, he seemed fine.

"Show me your fingernails." He held out his hands, waiting for me to place my hands on his. I automatically hid them behind my back. I bite my nails okay? That's why they're always so short. I can't even put nail polish in them since I'll probably nibble at them afterwards. It's a habit I do when I get nervous or anxious, or when things don't go my way. Practically every time something doesn't go my way.

He got up and I stepped away from him. No way in hell is he going to laugh at my nails. They've been laughed at before. Glob,the horror of being with nosy relatives during gatherings. Glen found them cute before but asked me if I could at least try painting them red or something.

I felt my bum hit the counter.

No escape.

He held out his hand , as I slowly looked up at him. For starters,he doesn't look mad. He looked worried. I'm not the one clawed here. Hesitating for a little while longer, I finally lifted a hand to his. He gently pulled at it. Inspecting my nails. I swallowed as he gestured for me to show him my other hand. I did and he stared at them. He then lifted his arm and made my nails scratch his skin. I gasped and quickly took back my hands away from him.

What the actual ding dong! Is he a frick fracking sadist?! He was still looking at the red marks as they slowly faded to a light shade of pink.

"Your nails can't even draw blood." he frowned as his eyes finally met mine. I turned my head away from him, seeing my reflection on a hanging pan. My eyebrows furrowed as I moved my hair away from my neck, gasping as I saw dried blood, four lines marking my neck. So that's why it hurt. I turned to look at him, shocked on how I didn't even notice it till he did. I'm not even a heavy-sleeper. I'm quite aware of what's happening around me, that's how I knew Damon went out.

"You have to let me fix it, bonbon." His jaw was clenched. Is he mad at me? I'm the victim-ish here. He probably saw the scared look on my face, his expression softening as he made me sit down on where he sat down before all this who-clawed-who shiznick.

I waited. Yet again. For him to get something to clean me up. Shower me with alcohol for Pete's sake! Well not shower shower. That's just weird.

My eyes widened as he held onto my shoulders, looking intently at my neck.

"Uh...what are you doing?" I gulped as he moved closer, his head tilting sideways. I quickly placed my hands on his chest. Why does this scenario seem so familiar?

He winced.

Right. Wounds.

So I settled on placing a hand on his forehead.

"I'm going to kiss it better, bonbon."

Wait. What. Is he serious?

"You said that before. And it was my eye. I'm not a child Damon. A kiss won't make it better." I pressed his forehead, as he tried moving closer again.

"Trust me,it will."he removed my hand from his forehead and I had to use my last card...

I'm going into Fester mode.

I raised my shoulders, making my neck magically disappear. You can try it in front of a mirror and you'll soon find out that it also gives you a double-chin. He chuckled and I sighed in relief as he straightened up his stance.

"It would only be a peck bonbon. I wouldn't suck you...your blood. I'm not a vampire. See?" He showed me his teeth,all pearly white. I silently thanked his dentist and the guys at the garage for trying to make him quit smoking. "No canines. Unless you have a lot of turtlenecks of course." I frowned. Of course I have a lot of turtlenecks. But I'm never going to admit that.

"I can make it better bonbon. If you would just let me." He pulled another chair and sat in front of me. My shoulders slowly relaxed. He really does look tired. Whatever it was that was trying to steal the squirming cars probably put up a fight. Or he just needs sleep. He is human after all.

Well I think he's sort of a human being.

He doesn't need someone arguing with him this early in the morning just because that person doesn't want to be kissed on the neck. Maybe if I thought of it on a different way.

What if I just put it as a part of Damon's face making contact with my neck.

I winced.

Not helping.

Before I could even change my mind,I stood up and exposed my neck to him. "One peck Damon. One peck. Make it quick before I change my mind." Proper ladies do not ask men to 'be on with it'.

What the hell am I doing.

Too late to back out now.

I jumped a little as I felt his hand on my waist, the other one on my cheek,guiding my head to tilt a little more. I had goosebumps as I felt his warm breath on my skin. I tried to not squirm, shutting my eyes tightly.

I gasped as I felt something soft touch my neck. It only took about three seconds and his warmth was gone. I was tempted to lean towards him.

I took deep breaths. It felt warm,but it slowly turned cold. Like menthol cold. It was pleasant.

I opened my eyes to see his dark gaze on mine. What am I supposed to tell him now? I lifted a shaking hand on my neck. No pain. Just like he said. I walked towards a pan and saw the wounds closed. Like my skin decided to work overtime. It wasn't fully healed but it wasn't that obvious anymore. I turned to see him staring at the floor, deep in thought.

I cleared my throat, causing him to meet my eyes.

"Thank-"

"I'm going to fix your door."

Okay...

"Well thank-"

"And I'll be sleeping in your room from now on."

Ok- wait. What.