Laying on the bed Shelby stared at the ceiling, the cold air chilled her skin. She could hear the water running, after a few minutes it shut off.

Ivan entered the room, this time with a towl wrapped around his waist it hung low.

"I've a meeting scheduled with Father, and the Empress." He walked over to his desk and pressed the button allowing the main door to open to allow in Killian who eyes widened when he saw Shelby still lying on the bed half-nude. "I will be late, you may sleep first."

Shelby nodded, and watched as he walked into the large closet to get dressed for his meeting.

Once he was gone, she slowly lifted herself from the bed sheets the smelled of sec still emanating from them. Her bare feet slapped against the ground, as she walked into the bathroom.

She looked at the mirror, and stared at herself. Her eyes were dimmed, and she bore fresh hickies and marks from their love making.

Suddenly as she stared at her image she slowly grew angry, and before she knew it she grabbed up the iron trash can that sat in the corner of the bathroom and tossed at the mirror.

She growled when it didn't shatter, frustrated and enraged she stomped out of the bathroom and walking over to his desk she stared at it. The baubles, and pens all were his, bending over she slid her arms across the top causing everything to fall to the ground with a crash.

Moving to the closet she, grabbed everything and slung it out ripping and shredding as she went.

Was she going insane?

All she felt was anger, helplessness, frustration, and sadness. So much of it, it was choking her. She walked over to large seal on the wall and smirked. He'd stopped her last time, but he wasn't here this time. "He isn't here this time." She said aloud with glee.

Walking over to it, she felt her solaria rise up and give her a boost as she ripped the large family sigil from the wall, grunting she lifted it above her head and with a greath heave sent it flying at her vanity table.

The sound was loud, as the sigil slammed through wood and glass and taking with it a piece of wall.

"Aaaagh!"

Screaming, she slowly lowered herself to the ground next to the bed, her hands fisting in the sheets.

She couldn't seem to stop, as tears rolled down her cheeks, and heaving sobs racked her body. "I HATE HIM!! OH, GOD MAKE IT STOOP!"

So caught up in her grief, she didn't hear the door open, she only felt strong arms wrap around her.

"Urianna!"

Her uncle's familiar scent came to her, as he pulled her close to him. He pulled her head towards his chest, as she sobbed, her tears wetting his suit jacket.

"It hurts-it hurt, so mu-uch."

"Shh, it's okay. Uriann shh, it's okay I'm here."

She buried herself in his arms, she painfully whispered, "Please, take me home. I just want to go home."

Avon trembled in his anger, and sympathy for his niece. A trixian wasn't one to love easily, and they were worse at rejection. Rocking her back and forth, he gently hummed the lullaby that he knew her mother sang often.

Soon the crying, and whimpering young-woman who'd exhausted herself crying was asleep.

"Ce-fu-jin!"

He didn't bother to turn to look at the maid, as he stood with Shelby in his arms. "Your mistress isn't feeling well, I'm going to take her to the infirmary." He faced the women finally, he narrowed his eyes on her, "Get the cleaning crew to straighten this up, and make sure no-one knows what happened here."

Cher quickly, feeling the pressure from the larger male who held her mistress.

Avon nodded, before he grabbed the sheet on the bed and tossed it over Shelby covering from head to toe, and exited the bed room.

**

Shelby winced as pain radiated in her head, as she slowly became conscious. She opened her eyes, only to squint at the bright light in the room.

"You're awake?"

A clam voice said, she jerked her head towards the voice. Only to see a women in dark brown suit, covered by a white lab coat smiling at her.

The woman's eyes were a gentle grey, and her hair was down in loose waves. Some grey was at the roots.

"We were worried you'd be sleeping here all night?"

Confused, Shelby looked over the room. "Where is this?"

"You are in the infirmary." The women answered, she turned and picked up a glass with water from her desk .She walked over and sat it at a little table that was near Shelby's bed, leaning forward she helped Shelby seat up, "You apparently had some kind of fright in the shower and fell."

"I fell?"

Shelby winced, as another pain shot through her skull. She eagerly took the water from the doctor, swallowing after taking sip she asked. "Who found me?"

"The ambassador did, apparently he was walking around visiting exceptional students and heard your scream." The doctor chuckled, "Lucky you, huh."

Not answering, Shelby simply nodded and winced.

The female doctor tsked, "Let me leave you to rest longer, just call if you need anything."

Shelby nodded and watched her walk out, leaning back against the pillow she turned her gaze outside. But she couldn't see the bright blue sky, or the clouds that looked like cotton candy.

She rubbed the top of her right hand, "I will leave. I will leave" Her voice shook, and was weak but the determination was clear.