Confusion

I'm just in the writing mood right now. Here's another chapter for you guys!

***

Sarah made it back to her room, and slumped against the door when it was closed. Why does she feel this way? She should hate him. Everyone else wants her to hate him. But she just......couldn't. In fact, she felt almost the opposite. Like she was..........no, no, no. She didn't want to say it.

Sarah pushed herself off of the door, and walked to the balcony, and threw the door open, and leaned against the railing. The city was large. White stone houses, clean streets, beautiful open markets. I have to go check them out sometime. She told herself.

She sighed, and leaned on her hand, and looked behind her when she heard something make that similar noise. Sarah recognized the small blue creature sitting in the balcony doorway, and squealed with joy.

"Zaapa!" She bent down, and scooped him up.

He snuggled up against her, and made a content purring sound. She brought him to her bed, and laid down. She pet his soft, blue fur, and he tickled her face with one of his smooth, bubble fingers.

Sarah giggled. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you." She breathed.

"OOOOIIII AKKKK-"

Sarah covered his mouth, and looked at the door. When no one came in, she frowned at him.

"You have to be quite. If they find out you're in here, they will take you away." She scolded.

He put his head down in shame, and Sarah rubbed his head. Her thoughts drifted to her conversation with Jareth.

"Oh Zaapa, what am I going to do?"

***

The next day went by in a blur. Sarah's thoughts were all scrambled. She felt Jareth's eyes on her all day, and every time she looked back, she could feel Elron look at her. She would look at him, and he would frown disapprovingly. She ignored it.

Later, she was walking back to her room, and someone stepped out in front of her, and startled her. She stifled a yelp, and looked up to find a man with long black hair, and white robes standing in front of her. He stared down at her with dark purple eyes, then looked around them skittishly.

"Come with me." He whispered in a low voice.

Sarah watched as he started walking away, and frowned. He stopped at the entrance of a doorway, and turned to look at her.

"Come, Sarah." He urged, before stepping forward into the room.

Sarah looked around her, then followed him. He lead her through the castle, then outside into the streets.

"Where are we going? Who are you?" Sarah questioned.

He answered without looking at her. "I am Syric, Lord of Pisique. And we are going to see a very wise friend of mine."

Sarah didn't ask anymore questions, and followed him. They walked past the markets, and Sarah desperately wanted to stop and look, but Syric kept walking past, so she followed regretfully.

They came to a house on the corner of the street they were on, and Syric walked in without even knocking. He turned when she paused at the door.

"We are here. Follow me." He told her then, walked further into the house.

Sarah walked inside the small home. It had cracked wood floors, and a bookcase made up one of the walls with tons of dusty books on it. There was a lit fireplace, with a tattered red chair next to it. There was an arm hanging over it, and Syric walked up to whoever was seated in the chair.