"Yeah okay, you think what you'd like, but I'm the real winner here!" I patted his back.

He stuck his tongue out at me & I flicked it, "put that tongue back where it belongs!" I laughed.

"Ouch! You flicked my tongue!" He started chasing me around the kitchen as I ran around.

"Matt!" I laughed & got behind Matt & Jack stopped in front of him.

"Gilinsky what are you doing to Ava?" Matt asked crossing his arms.

"She flicked my tongue! So I was just going to get her back in someway," Jack said crossing his arms.

"Maybe you should keep your tongue where it's meant to be," Matt laughed looking at me.

"That's what I said!" I laughed.

I looked at Jack & walked towards him & gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry for flicking your tongue," I laughed as he hugged me back.

"I'm going to get you back twice now," he whispered.

I got on my tippy toes & whispered in his ear, "yeah good luck with that," & giggled as we pulled apart.

"Don't you hurt my girl Gilinsky," Matt said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

I kissed Matts cheek & then looked at Jack & I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey! Why can't I flick your tongue?!" Jack asked.

"Because I'm a girl," I laughed.

"Because I'm a girl," Jack mocked me making me laugh.

I ran up to him & got on my tippy toes & kissed his cheek, & skipped along to the couch.

--

•Jack's POV•

As She skipped along to the couch with the rest of the guys to watch some tv I stayed in the kitchen with Matt.

"So you got to get to know her more last night?" Matt asked as I was looking at Ava.

"Yeah & I have to tell you, she's just as amazing as I thought," my eyes were still on Ava as I talked to Matt.

"We leave in about a week, what are you going to do when we leave?" That grabbed my attention because I didn't think about that.

I looked over at Matt, "Damn I never actually thought about that," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"She should come to Cali with us," Matt suggested.

"Yeah that would be nice, but I know she wants to travel the world before going into college, I can't hold her back from that." I looked at the ground.

"You'll find a way," Matt patted my back.

"Yeah, we can FaceTime every night, well of course when I get her number," I chuckled.

"If you really feel like something will happen between you two, then y'all will make it work." Matt motioned me to walk over to the couch so I did.