"Well about damn time!" I grabbed my clothes & went into the restroom & took about a 20 minute shower. I got out & changed into my clothes & just towel dried my hair a bit & left it down.

"And she's finally out!" Jack said raising his arms in the air.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"Damn it's 11:30, time flys fast with you Ava," Jack smiled.

"I think I learned last night that time flys really fast when we talk," I smiled as we walked out of the room.

"I know! I'm happy I got to know more about you by the way," he walked beside me as we walked towards the kitchen.

"Me too," I smiled.

The guys & Ash were all at the kitchen looking at everything Jack & I made.

"Well damn! Is there like a desert fairy?" Nash asked with his eyes on us.

"Yeah Nash, their sure is, she comes whenever she knows that there are a lot of people in one house & knows we would need help with breakfast," Jack said sarcastically.

"What?! Really!" Nash sounded almost sure that Jack was legit about it.

"No dumb ass he's messing around," Cameron smacked the back of his head.

I laughed, "Jack & I made this."

"Did y'all not sleep?!" Ash asked.

"Just for like 3 hours, we were up talking for about 4 hours. Then around 3 we went to Walmart to buy the stuff to make all of this, got here & started making it all at like 4 & finished at 6 cleaned up till 7 then I saw Ava knocked out in a room, so I went to sleep too," Jack said.

"Damn! Y'all made all of this in that time?!" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, it was fun though!" I said.

"Maybe one night I should stay up with you two so we can just make food," Matt said.

"Sounds like a plan!" I laughed.

"Okay enough with all of this talking, can I actually try all of this?" Nash asked.

"Yeah go for it!" Jack said.

I went to the fridge & got Jack & I a glass of milk & two plates.

"Thank you," he said as he was deciding on what to get.

"No problem," I smiled.

When we finished eating Jack asked them what they thought was best. Of course it was mine, but they liked Jacks cupcakes more than mine, but that's okay because I beat him in cake & in cookies.

"Ha-ha my cupcakes are better," Jack teased me.

"Ha-ha my cookies & cake are better, so I win & you lose!" I teased him.

"Whatever," he pouted like a little kid with his arms crossed, "I win in the cupcake department, & you lose in the cupcake department, so in my world I'm the winner here," he laughed.