Before Ava could answer I got the cart & her, "hey babe lets get going," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I pushed the cart with my other.

"Oh bye," she waved to the guy.

He waved back bummed out for not getting her number.

"What was all that about? Last time I checked I don't have a boyfriend," Ava said as we walked out.

We got to the car & I opened the trunk & she helped me load the car.

"He seemed like an ass, I don't want you getting hurt by a guy like him, plus he works at Walmart? Who the hell wants a guy that works at Walmart?" I chucked.

"Aww was little Jack jealous?" She pinched my cheeks laughing.

"No I'm just protecting you, I don't want you to end up with some bum." I closed the trunk & left the cart with all the others.

"Mhmmm but he was pretty cute Jack!" She whined.

"He's not good enough for you," we got in the car.

"You were too good for Madison but you were with her," she mumbled. I think she thought I didn't hear her.

I turned over to her before I turned on the car.

"Trust me, I know that now," I looked down at my lap.

"I'm sorry for bringing her up Jack," she placed her hand over mine.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, because it's true" I turned on the car.

She leaned over & kissed my cheek, which made me blush.

"I will never bring Madison back up ever again! I promise!" She said.

"Who?" I laughed.

"Ahh I see what you did there," she laughed as I drove off to the house.

--

"We're home bitc-" Ava was yelling & I covered her mouth.

"Shh!! They're still asleep remember?!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, whoops," she giggled.

"Let's get started!" I laughed as I got the things out of the bag.

"Have you ever made cookies from scratch with someone at 4:30 in the morning?" She asked me.

"Nope you're my first," I laughed.

"Well good! Because these suckers are going to be so good!"

We made cookies, cupcakes, even a freaking cake! She made her batch & I made mine, when everyone wakes up we want to see who thinks which one from ours is best. It now 6 in the morning & it's still dark out.

"Oh my gosh!" She said as she took out the last cake.

"We made a lot!" I laughed.

"I know! But there are 11 of us, I'm pretty sure it's enough," she laughed.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure this is good enough, now let's just clean up," I said as I started washing the dishes.

When we finished it was 7 and we were tired!

"I'm going to head to the restroom & be back," she said as she walked off.

"Alright I'll wait for you here," I sat on the chair & took out my phone.

It's been like 10 minutes & Ava wasn't back I decided to go look around to see if I could find her.

"Ava," I whispered.

I went into the restroom & she wasn't in there, I walked into a room & there she was, laying on the bed knocked out. She was sound asleep, so I figured I should get some sleep to.

I got in the bed next to her & she turned around facing me & placed her head on my chest, & I fell fast asleep.

_____________________________