Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain

En başından başla

"So she's a gold digger." I suddenly muttered softly but quickly covered my mouth.

"I left after that...it took me years before I could think of a plan and thought of my revenge. I am gonna prove them her -them, that she had chosen wrong that day." He continued, standing straight this time to face me.

God, his eye are sparkling beautifully because of the moonlight as he stared at me with gentleness in them. Then I felt his one hand go to my waist and pulled me closer to him and he leaned his forehead on mine. Oh my God, my heart is beating too fast and I don't think I can handle it.

"So, I am asking you a favor, Belle. Don't you...don't you leave me alone. I...I need you right now. If you didn't pulled me back earlier, I probably would have punched my brother's face which can be a proof that I am not worth it for the company." he whispered as he closed his eyes tightly like he is in pain or something. But surprisingly, I can feel it. His pain and sorrows. I can feel it all. I want to hug this man, show him I love him and take away all of his worries from him...if I can just do that.

But I can't.

I wrap my hands around his neck and hugged him tighter and this time, I kissed him. Just to make him feel better. I want to put all of my love in this kiss and I don't care if he don't kiss me back as long as I show him what I really feel.

I love this man...

This cold and selfish jerk.

Then suddenly, he started responding to my kisses and it becomes deeper. His one hand was on my back, pulling me to him harder and the other was on my waist, to keep me still.

The moment feels so perfect. As the things around us doesn't matter anymore. We don't care if someone sees us from below or someone is peeping on the door, but all I care is my husband is kissing me passionately. I can fill shivers down my spine as my body was like been electrocuted because of the tensity I am feeling right now.

"Don't leave me" those are the words I am waiting to hear. And I am praying to God that this marriage will work.

When we pulled away from the kiss, his eyed locked to mine immediately, which makes me feel tingles more. "That was amazing, Mrs. Knight" he whispered, our noses nearly touching. "You really are one talented kisser that can really wake me up"

I quickly blushed at what he just said but then I just laugh out of the blue which is I don't know why. "Marissa really does look like a shrimp especially in her orange tight dress" I joked earning a laugh from him too.

"Why? You look like a venomous snake in that outfit too" he joked back making me pout at him.

Then I raised my head confidently "But unlike her, I look like a sexy snake in me that is ready to seduce every man she passes through" I teased him a little.

But it only causes him to tighten his hold on my waist "Oh yeah? Then I will sure that I will wipe out all of the men you passes through and only leave me in the room so I can have you all by my self then"

His words made my heart beat up quickly once again. That last one really hit me and making me stunned. This man really had a great choice of words that can quickly gets to me.

"But still..." he spoke again, then his eyes went mesmerizing as he stare at my face like is memorizing every features I have "You are the most gorgeous snake I have seen in my entire life."

Then there it is...

What I have been waiting for. My plan is success and he even said it better than I an expecting.

God, I love you. I can't believe but hoping though that Rafael will change. I will help him and there is no way I am gonna let this man be a bad one. No he won't.