Chapter Thirteen

Start bij het begin

"Stop asking me these ridiculous questions please." I said to the girls who were following me and then saw Jacob's pink hair. "Excuse me, I need to get to my friend."

"Answer us!"

"What if I don't want to?" I asked and then pushed past them. "Jacob!" I said loudly and he looked over. He had a cigarette between his fingers since his car wasn't necessarily parked on school grounds and he walked over.

"What's up?" He asked and the girls backed away because the snell of cigarettes. "Oh, oh shit yeah. I'm so sorry." He said and threw the bud on the floor, stomping it out.

"It's fine." I dismissed and smiled. "Come on, let's go." I said and he nodded. I followed him to his car and then he opened it.

"Let me try to cover up this stink." He said ad he aired his clothes out a bit. He grabbed a cologne bottle and then he sprayed it a bit.

I got I to his car and then set my bag down. I buckled my seat belt and then Jacob got in. "Luke and Michael are cool with this? I won't get slapped if I take you home again?"

"They said as long as I'm home by six it's fine." I told them and he nodded ad he started the car. "So um, they wanted you to come over Friday for dinner to uh set things straight and get to know you."

"I'm not wearing some fancy ass clothes to impress them." He said and I laughed. "I'll be in leather and skinny jeans."

"So will Michael so it's all good." I said and he laughed. "Ashton and Calum will be there too."

"Ashton?" He asked, his eyes widening. "Oh wow." He aaid and leaned back a bit. "You sure?"

"Positive. He wouldn't miss a chance to see the dude I've been hanging around with." I said and he nodded. "He won't hit you, I promise."

"I'm not afraid of gettting hit, I can take it, it's just, now I'm afraid of saying some stupid shit." He told me and his eyes flickered to the box of cigarettes in the cup holder.

"I'll take these." I said and put it in my bag. "No smoking. You can get lung cancer and you can die."

"Just taking them away and telling me not to do it won't me to stop." He said and I nodded. "It doesn't work that way."

"I know." I said and pulled into some pizza place. He turned the car off and then I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Come on-Wait, my wallet." He said and reached in his back pocket. "Okay I have it, let's go." He said and I laughed.

"Idiot." I said and then opened his car door. I closed it and then he locked his car. I followed him into the restraunt and then we stood behind a couple.

"Aren't you a little young for him?" The lady asked me as she looked between us two. "You look seventeen and she look twelve."

"It's my sister, we have different dad's so we don't look too similar. My hair is naturally blonde." Jacob lied so smoothly and so easily.

"I'm terribly sorry for that. I didn't know. I just assumed from how close you're standing." She said as her cheeks went red.

"It's fine." I said and smiled. She and her boyfriend were given a table so they left quickly. "Nice, people think we're dating."

"It's weird." He said and I nodded. A man came up to us as I tugged my sweatshirt down and he smiled.

He led us to one of the few empty tables and we sat down. We got a few sodas and then the man left us to decide the kind of pizza we want.

"You mentioned you had a little sister." I said and he nodded. "How old is she?" I asked him.

"She's ten." He said and smiled a bit. "Reminds me of you in a way because she loves pastel colors and you kinda dress the same."