"Shut up, man," Tyreese spoke.

"Okay," he guy agreed.

"We're friends of the chick with the sword and the kid in the hat," I explained, we then tied him up and brought him inside. We were trying to figure out where to go from here.

"They attacked us. We're just holding them," the guy explained.

"I don't believe you," Carol spoke from behind me.

"Who else do you have? Do you know their names?" Tyreese asked.

"We just have the boy and the samurai, that's it," the guy explained, I didn't believe him, "We were just protecting ourselves."

"I don't think I believe you either," I spoke.

"There's a bunch of us out there in six different directions," the guy spoke, "There was a lot of gunfire back home. We need to set off our charges all at the same time to confuse the dead ones away. That's good for you, too."

"No, it isn't," Carol spoke packing a bag, "There's a herd heading toward Terminus right now. We don't want to confuse them away. We're gonna need their help."

"It's a compound. They'll see you coming. If you even make it that far with all the cold bodies heading over."

"Carol," I spoke, "How are you gonna do this?"

"I'm gonna kill people," Carol explained, "You three stay here."

Carol walked out and I followed.

"Carol," I spoke and she turned around, "I wanna come."

Carol shook her head, "Charlie you can't, you have to stay safe, for you and the baby."

"Daryl could be there," I pointed out.

"If he is I'll bring him straight here but I'm not taking you, if something happened, I'd never forgive myself and Daryl wouldn't either."

I walked back into the cabin and closed the door behind me. Judith started to get a bit restless so I grabbed her off of Tyreese to change her nappy.

"She got a name?" the guy asked, "Hey, she got a name?"

"Judith," I replied as I laid her down.

"She your daughter or something?" the guy asked me.

"She's a friend," I spoke sitting beside her and grabbing the stuff I needed out of her bag.

"Huh," the guy spoke, "I don't have any friends. I mean, I know people. They're just assholes I stay alive with. The other one your friend? The woman? I used to have them. Used to watch football on Sundays. Went to church. I know I did. But I can't picture it anymore. It's funny how you don't even notice the time go by. Horrible shit just stacks up day after day. You get used to it."

"I haven't gotten used to it," Tyreese spoke as I put on a clean nappy and rubbed Judith's belly which made her laugh.

"Of course you haven't. You're the kind of guy who saves babies. It's kind of like saving an anchor when you're stuck without a boat in the middle of the ocean. Been behind some kind of walls, right? You're still around, but you haven't had to get your hands dirty. I can tell. See, you're a good guy and you're a good chick."

"You have no idea about the things I've done," Tyreese replied.

"Things we've done," I corrected as I finished and packed the bag back up.

"You're a good guy. You're a good chick. That's why you're gonna die today. It's why the baby is going to die. Or you can get in that car, get out of here. Keep on being lucky."