Chapter 9

A/N hey everyone. I know it's been a while but here it is and I made it extra long as not to disappoint :)
Hope you all like it and don't forget to comment and vote.
Thanks to everyone who has read, commented and voted so far. Means a lot..all the support has really kept me going :)

Chapter 9

This isn't a democracy anymore.

Everyone went quiet and not much was said. No one knew what to say but everyone stayed, no one wanted to be alone. I spend the whole night cuddled by with Daryl, he was keeping me warm. I didn't sleep though, I don't think anyone did. Every time we heard a rustle or the wind blew we all looked around. Everyone was scared.

The next morning we all got ready for a long day. Daryl and I went hunting while a few others went to look for gas and supplies up ahead. Daryl was teaching me the crossbow and showing me his hunting skills, he still wanted to find me my own bow but till we do he was teaching me how to use his.

As we walked back to the road with four squirrels and a rabbit, Daryl had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Ya getting' good, won't need me soon," he said.

"Aww Dare I'll always need you," I smirked and kissed his lips before heading to the road to find the others huddled around.

"Catch anything?" Rick asked.

"Four squirrels and a rabbit," I smiled, it wasn't much but it'll keep us going.

"Any luck on fuel and supplies?" I asked Glenn and Maggie.

"Got enough fuel and a trunk full of supplies," Maggie replied.

"So let's push on," Rick said and got into a car. I threw the meat in the back of the Santa Fe and got onto Daryl's bike.

"Can I?" I asked.

"If ya must," Daryl replied.

"I must," I nodded.

Daryl awkwardly sat behind me as I started the bike and drove off, was so good to ride again.

"Slow down," Daryl complained.

With a groan I slowed down a tad, what a girl. Eventually we found a closed off house, we cleared it out and boarded up the doors and windows from the inside.

"Wanna get a room?" Daryl asked.

I nodded with a smirk, I wanted to be alone with him. So I followed him upstairs into what looked to be just a spare room, it was in perfect condition though which was good.

I collapsed on the bed and Daryl fell beside me, I think we were both really tired having not gotten any sleep since the farm.

"Dare, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Shoot," he replied turning on his side to face me.

"This is gonna sound silly, you don't even have to answer if..."

"Just ask woman," he laughed at my rambling.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What?"

"Well are we together or?"

"Really end of the world and you're concerned about labels," he replied.

"It was stupid," I rolled away from him but soon I was forced back onto my back and he was hovering above me.

"It ain't, I love you, I don't need no labels," he whispered as he leaned in and kissed my neck. He got the spot and I let out a moan.