Chapter 7

A/N hey everyone. So as promised here's the next chapter. Shit get serious now. Every fan would know how it goes but I changed it a little. Added my own stuff. So thing between Daryl and Char are gonna be getting serious now because once again I'll say that this is a love story and how that love survive. Thanks to everyone who's reading so far, great to have a following already.
Anyways enjoy :)

Chapter 7

Daryl's POV

I was playin' with the fire, I can't stop thinkin' 'bout her. She can handle herself I know she can.

"We can't find Lori and the others aren't back yet either," Carol said as she ran up behind me.

"Yeah. That dumb bitch must've gone off looking for 'em," I replied.

"What?" Carol asked.

"Yeah, she asked me to go. I told her I was done being an errand boy," I snapped.

"And you didn't say anything?" Carol sounded a little mad but it ain't my business no more, she started to walk away, great leave me in peace.

"Don't do this. Please. I've already lost my girl," she trying to guilt trip me.

"That wasn't my problem neither," I spat at her and started to walk away.

"What about Charlotte?"

I stopped in my track.

"She needs you, she's out there."

I kept walking, I couldn't help her. Somethin' in my chest hurt as I said that.

Charlotte's POV

I looked at my hand now absolutely soaked in blood. Suddenly both Herschel and Glenn were by myself. Herschel immediately took my hand off and had a look.

"It didn't go clean through," Herschel whispered, "Rick we need to get her out of here."

I knew what that meant, the bullet hit something. It wasn't good.

"Hey! We all know this is not gonna end well!" Rick started to yell to the men outside, "There's nothing in it for any of us! You guys just, just back off, no one else gets hurt!"

Herschel ripped the sleeve off my shirt and wrapped it around my shoulder, I couldn't move.

"Can you move?" he asked me, I blinked a few times before nodding. They helped me up with a great deal of effort and Rick was by my side and slung my good arm over his shoulder.

"God girl you're heavy," he joked.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time," I replied weakly.

"Hey you hold in there," Herschel said to me.

Rick motioned for Glenn to run to the back and he did, he slowly opened the door to check if the coast was clear. He disappeared out of sight and then we heard a gunshot.

Rick moved us to the door.

"Glenn, Glenn," he yelled.

"I...I'm all right. I'm all right," Glenn yelled back.

"I'll hold 'em here. You cover Glenn. Take Charlotte. See if you can make it to your car. Tell him tell him to pull up back. We'll run for it, get the hell out of here," Rick suggested.

"You want me to cover Glenn?" Herschel asked.

"You missed all that gun training. It could've come in handy now," Rick pointed out.

"Nah, I can shoot. I just don't like to," Herschel replied taking me off Rick and heading down the stairs to cover Glenn. We must have snuck on him cause he turned around and aimed his gun at me.