"Can't go back, Bob," Gareth replied.

"We can!" Bob spoke just as his gag was put back up, "You don't have to do this!"

"We saw you go into the woods with a bag and come out without it," Gareth spoke to Rick lowering his gag, "Had to pull my spotters back before we could go look for it. What was in it? You hid it, right? In case things went bad? Smart. Still, we'll find it. But it's too dangerous to go out there right now," Gareth pulled a knife and then pulled down Bob, "What was in it? I'm curious. And it was a big bag. You really gonna let me do this?"

"Well, let me take you out there," Rick spoke, "I'll show you."

"Not gonna happen," Gareth spoke as he lowered Bob closer to the knife, "This might."

"There's guns in it," Rick spoke, "AK-47. 44 Magnum. Automatic weapons. Nightscope. There's a compound bow and a machete with a red handle. That's what I'm gonna use to kill you."

"Thanks," Gareth chuckled and then he put Rick's gag back on, "You have two hours to get them on the driers. I'm gonna go back to public face. Now's the time we can get messy, but we need to dial it all in by sundown."

"Got it."

"Yes, sir."

Then gunshots started, what the hell was that?

"Hey, Chuck?" Gareth spoke into a walkie. Then the whole compound started to shake.

Charlotte's POV

"We're close," Carol spoke, "I'm gonna get you both there. Make sure you're safe. But I'm not gonna stay."

Then snarling started and I looked at Tyreese and Carol when a walker appeared out of the forest.

"I can't," Tyreese explained, "Not yet."

I handed the baby too him and grabbed my knife as I approached the ugly whore, I stabbed my knife through its skull and it dropped to the ground.

"You're going to have to be able to," Carol spoke.

I looked up and a million more walkers were coming.

"More," I spoke and we started running into the forest. The walkers were headed our way when a bunch of gunshots turned them the other way. We sat there in silence as we watched the walkers head towards the noise.

When the coast was clear we headed back onto the tracks.

"That gunfire, it could have been from Terminus," Tyreese spoke.

"Someone was attacking them," I suggested.

"Or they were attacking someone," Carol spoke.

"Do we even want to find out?" Tyreese spoke.

"Yeah. There's another track due east. It'll get us there. We'll be real careful. We're gonna get answers," Carol spoke as we headed off.

We kept walking and came across a cabin in the woods that just reminds me of that lame ass horror movie.

"Alex didn't get it. See, I knew the chick with the sword was bad news. Bitch looked like a weapon with a weapon," a guy spoke into a walkie.

"He was always a sloppy-ass mother," the voice from the other side spoke.

"Yeah, I told Albert I want the kid's hat after they bleed him out."

I raised my gun at his head and clocked it to let him know I was there, "Keep your finger off the button and drop it."

"They're only doing eight before public face," the voice spoke.

"Listen, y'all don't have to do this," the guy spoke raising his hands after dropping the walkie, "Whatever you want, we got a place where everyone's welcome."