part-1

MUMBAI
NIGHT : 10:30PM

In an apartment, on 10'th floor, there are only 2 flats to that floor.
One is murthy's residence & other is
Dhawan's residence.

In murthy's house, in a room which is always dark nd a girl is sitting in a corner of the room crying and saying
"I HATE U " , "I HATE U AMMA".  There are only 3 persons in this world who care for her and they are Mr.murthy father of her and her padosi(neighbours) I.e  Mrs.dhawan and her son..

(That girl is none other than our own baby doll Nandini murthy)

[Mrs. Dhawan her name is shilpa nd single parent as her husband died in an army war....having only one son named cabir dhawan who is her ladla...she knows nandu since 3 yrs..and well aware of her situation and treat her like her own daughter ]

Although cabir never seen Nandini but heard a lot from his mom.

        The girl is continuously saying "I HATE U AMMA"  for being my mother and bringing me on this earth. Suddenly, the girl heard a familiar voice, calling her. She didn't take much time in recognizing the voice. It's none other than Mrs. Dhawan. There is a secret door in nandu room behind the cupboard which connects murthy's and dhawan's residence. This door is only know to nandu nd her father nad shilpa and her son cabir.

Mrs. Dhawan : Nandu beta, rona nahi dharwasa kholo...

(Nandu hearing her voice ran to the door ignoring all the glass pieces stuck in her feet)

[Nandini murthy : sweet si cute si doll..she looks happy from outside but has lot of pain hidden in her heart. She is 18 and a music student and gonna join in space in a week. S.P.A.C.E academy is no.1 college in India regarding science , music and arts...har log ka sapna hein ki uss college mein seat mile..bt its difficult as they have to give an entrance exam]

Nandu: * while running* shilpa maa
   ( the pain in her feet, blood oozing from her feet is nothing  before the pain she has in her heart)

SHE MOVED THE CUPBOARD ASIDE WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY AS SHE HAS IMMENSE PAIN IN HER FEET. Moving it aside she opened the door and almost fall in arms of her shilpa maa and cried louder. Shilpa maa just patted her back to control her.

Shilpa maa: Nandu beta!! Shant ho jao. Mai agai na! An kya kiya usne batao mujhe.
    (Seeing nandu cry, shilpa maa also have tears in her eyes)
  Nandu : maa!!!
    ( hearing her shilpa maa lines she cried out more louder and the only word nandu utter is shilpa maa)

Shilpa maa slowly broke the hug and took a step forward. She winced in pain. Alert this drags shilpa's attention towards nandu feet. She is shocked to see and tears aren't stopping seeing her nandu in that state. She carefully took nandu inside the room and made her sit on the bed.

Shilpa maa: Nandu! Yeh kya haalat bana rakhi apni? Islip guna ki saza apne aapko mat do.
    ( saying this, she went towards study table and grabbed the first aid box).

[THE SECRET DOOR IS CONNECTED FROM NANDU ROOM TO CABIR ROOM].

Shilpa maa sat in front of nandu on her knees and placed nandu wounded feet on her knees and carefully removed glass pieces and neatly dressed the wounded feet.

Nandu: shilpa maa!! Mujhe sona hein!

Shilpa maa: zarur kyu nahi!! Ek minute rukho *saying this she got up and sat beside nandu and made her sleep in her lap. She kept stroking her hair, so that nandu will fall a sleep, eventually she fell a sleep*

Shilpa mama's POV: 
Nandu kr ayyiappa, kyu is beguna bachhi ko itni takleef derahe ho!! Kya galat kiya usne? Duniya mein ladki bankar aana iski galti hein kya? Bolte hein ki ladki saraswathi devi ki swaroop hoti hein, lekin yaha billion Alabama hein. Her own mother is treating her more a useless person nd less a human being. Please nandu ke zindagi mein kisiko ko bejna jo usey hamesha khush rakhe!! Please ayyiappa.
Pov ends***

* saying this she placed nandu head on pillow and covered her with duvet and offed the room lights and left*

Author pov:

No one is perfect in this world. Everyone become perfect by the people they have in their life. Nandu is imperfect because of her mother. The orphan child dies for mother love but nandu  is having mother but never got that love and affection from her mother. Let's see who is gonna change Nandini life from hell to heaven..

****Note****

So guys here is my first part of my story on manan. I hope u all liked it.please batao you like it or not. Have seen many people writing there own story of manan.. so thought of giving it a try..so basing on reviews, I vl think of next part which is introduction of our own manik MALHOTRA and fab5.

Till then cya
Lots of love
Jyo