Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Vanesha Davis

Chapter 1

"AYE METAL MOUTH" ! Is what I hear coming from down the corridor of the school building . It's James Harris the average teenage boy, football jock, the ladies love him, he's rich and he's spoiled, lucky for him. I'm Cassie I'm a volleyball player with a mouth full of metal, I'm mostly spending my time in church, and studying and working at my part time job dunkn cookies shop. As James walks up to me, I start to feel a ball of butterflies swarming, though my stomach.

"So you think its okay to steal other student's parking spaces?" he asked.

I notice other students seeming to join our short, ridiculous I guess conflict,so I quickly answered

"NO" !,

"So why are you park there?"

"It's the first day of school no one cares where anyone park their car James".

I suddenly begin to see James entire clique of slaves behind him smirking at me.

"Save my spot next time metal mouth, "

James then laugh's as he and his slaves march away. I'm left in the middle of the hall while everyone is spreading away like little bugs, trying to get to their first class of the day.

*bells ring*

As I walked into class I see my teacher standing in the front of the door waiting for everyone to take their seat.

"My name is Mrs. Virginia I am your AP English 12 teacher, you will all start by introducing yourself and telling us any sports you're in and the, and the college you plan to attend, Cassie you may start us off."

Why me ? , all my teachers know that I'm smart so they expect me to always take the leadership role; but honestly I hate it ! As I begin to stand up I felt those butterflies again well this time it feels more like beetle bugs. (Disgusting) I thought to myself just the thought of that made me want to vomit.

"I'm Cassie Davis I'm on the volleyball team and I plan to attend Morgan State University after high school."

I heard laughter, so I turned around and when I saw that it was James I shouldn't have been surprised.

"What's so funny ? "I asked, but soon as James started to say something to me Mrs. Virginia cut him off and said NEXT !

Well I hope you guys liked the first Chapter , Once again, my book is being edited from the 2011 so please don't judge me *In Chris Brown voice* ha ha

Vote. Comment. or Fan Thanks:)

xoxo