Chapter 22

Thank you muchly for the 5 votes on the last chapter! :-D He is the next chapter and it's one of the longest that I've written so far (it's 1999 words). So, enjoy...

***

Julian's POV:

El and I had an amazing time on our date at the cafe just talking and me stealing the occasional kiss.

"Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" I asked El as we walked out of the cafe.

She nodded, "Yeah it looks pretty empty."

"Not a big chance that any of the fans will find us here," I agreed.

Jayden and I had not yet publicly announced that we had girlfriends, so the fans didn't know that El and I were dating and I wanted to keep it that way for a little while longer just so I could keep her to myself and not have to share her with the fans.

El and I took off our shoes and went and left them in the car before walking down onto the sand with our arms around each other's waists.

"Let’s go for a swim" El suggested when we reached a secluded part of the beach.

"Don't you think the water will be a bit cold?" I replied.

She shrugged, "I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.”

El stopped walking and quickly pulled her dress over her head before running into the water.

I watched as she dived under a wave and cane back up to wait for me.

It didn't take long for me to take off my shirt and jeans and run into the water to her.

"This is freezing!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms across my chest to keep myself warm.

"Oh you'll get used to it," El laughed before pulling me down into the cold water.

***

Trent’s POV:

I grabbed my bag from the change room and checked out my guns in the mirror, ready to leave the gym after a long workout.

I walked out of the gym area and into the café area and saw Kat sitting at a table by herself dressed in leggings and a tank top with a pair of extremely high heels on her feet.

“Hey Kat,” I smiled and went over to her, “What’re you doing here all alone?”

“Morning Trent,” she smiled back and stood up, “Just waiting for dance class to start. You?”

“Gym; I haven’t done a good workout in a while,” I replied.

“Okay, did you want to join me and do some dancing? See the fun side of exercise?” Kat asked.

“Nah thanks, I don’t want to join in with your weird girly dancing,” I laughed in reply.

“It’s not ‘weird girly dancing’, it’s with partners,” she defended.

“Okay fine, I’ll join you.”

“Good, should be starting about now,” she pulled out her phone and checked the time, “Yep, it’s time to dance.”

Kat grabbed my wrist and skipped happily to the dance studio, dragging me behind her.

“Everyone grab a partner,” the red-haired girl at the front, presumably the teacher, instructed, “Guys put your right hand on your ladies waist, and ladies put your left hand on his shoulder.”

Kat and I paired up and did as we were instructed.

“Where’s Zach?” I whispered as the instructor called out the steps to the dance.