Chapter 19

HELLOOOOO, I know it's been a while sorry. I did plan for this to be longer because I've been on school holidays but I've been busy with sooooooooo many assignments and work and still no social life, and I'm actually about to go to work and I don't finish until 11pm and I go back to school tomorrow and it's going to suck and I hate it. But anyway, here it is...

***

Will's POV:

After everyone had left Trent and my house earlier, Amber went home to get ready for our date. We met up later and sat down at a little café in an empty part of town and order a coffee and cake each.

"I'm really glad I got to know you," I confessed to Amber.

"Me too," she smiled back and pushed her blonde hair behind her ear before look down at her hands in her lap, her smile disappearing, "But I have to tell you something."

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know," she hesitated before continuing, "I think I'm pregnant Will. Well, I don't think I am, I know that I am."

I dropped my spoon on the table and it made a loud clattering sound.

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered in shock.

She nodded and began tearing up, "I took the tests a few times. I definitely am."

I stood up and ran around to her side of the table to hold her.

"What am I going to do?" she sobbed, "I'm only 19, I can't be a mother."

"We'll work something out," I made it sound more like a question than a statement.

"You'll stay with me?" she asked as if she didn't expect me to stick around for the baby.

"Of course I will, it's my child too," I replied.

"Thank you," Amber smiled through tears, "I'm sorry to cut our date short but I kind of want to go home and just be alone for a while."

"Sure, did you want me to drop you off?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No I just want to walk and clear my head.

"Okay, well call me whenever you want to talk," I said as she stood up out of her chair.

I watched Amber walk away from the café and a million thoughts about my own future flew around in my head. I was too young to be a parent, and the band was only just starting to get big. Not only did this affect me but it affected all of the boys as well if ended up having to leave the group so that I could stay with Amber and look after the baby.

"Will, you alright mate?" Trent asked as soon as I stepped inside our house, obviously sensing that something was wrong.

"Amber's pregnant," I stated, collapsing on the couch next to him and putting my head in my hands.

"What are you going to do?" he asked me, switching the TV to mute so that we could talk..

"No idea. She's going to have the baby and I want to stick around and be there, but I don't know how to be dad and raise a kid. We're only just starting to make our way up in the world as a group and now that could all be gone for me and it will affect you boys too," I explained.

"You're doing the right thing by staying with her, that's the first step," Trent said, "And you know me and the boys will always be there for you and you'll be welcomed back anytime if you have to leave."

"Thanks mate."

"When are you going to tell the other boys?" he asked.

"I'm going to tell the boys tomorrow, and El, Ruby and Kat as well because they're definitely going to be around for a while. But other than that, I don't want anyone else to know until we've sorted some things out."

Trent nodded, "Sounds good. Do you want me to call everyone and invite them around tomorrow for a meeting or something?"

"Yeah, thanks Trent. I'm just going to hang out in my room for a while," I replied before getting up and making my way down the hallway to my bedroom.

***

Jayden's POV:

Trent had invited everyone over to his house for a meeting because we apparently had a few things to discuss. I wasn't quite sure what we had to talk about, but he said it was important so we all gathered at his and Will's house just after lunch.

"I have some news," Will stood in front of all of us piled on the couches in the lounge room.

"Is everything okay?" Kat asked worriedly.

"Amber is pregnant," Will said nervously and then looked around at all our reactions.

He looked at me and I stared back at him with a shocked look on my face. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. 

"That seems to be the most common question, right next to 'what are you going to do'," Will replied with a failed attempt at lightening the mood, "She said she took the test a few times and she definitely is, but I'm still going to take her to the doctor just to check." 

I glanced at Ruby and saw her frowning but she changed her expression when she saw me watching her. Weird. 

"That was all I wanted to tell you but I wanted to tell you in person. I want to keep it quiet for a while until we sort some things out so if you could all keep it to yourselves until then that would be great," Will explained. 

Everyone nodded to show that they understood and Will smiled in thanks. 

"You didn't seem too happy when Will told us about Amber, what's up?" I asked Ruby when we were back home in my room. 

"Nothing, it's just," she hesitated, "I heard Amber on the phone yesterday morning and she kind of threatened me not to tell anyone about it but I think I have to." 

"You're kind of starting to worry me," I told her, "What was she talking about?" 

"She was talking to someone about how she had slept with Will because she'd been told he was too nice of a guy for a one night stand and would want to get to know her to make up for it. She just wants the fame of being his girlfriend so she might have faked the pregnancy to make sure that they'll be together for a while." 

"That's horrible!" I exclaimed, "What did she threaten you with?" 

"She just said she'd ruin me if I told anyone," Ruby replied, "I don't really care too much about what people think of me but if she does something to make me look bad then it could damage your image and result in bad press for you and the rest of the band." 

"Don't worry about me. And I'll never let her or anyone else hurt you," I pulled her into my arms to hug her and rested my chin on her shoulder. 

"Should we tell Will?" Ruby asked. 

"But what if she really is pregnant?" I answered questioningly, "Let's wait until they go to the doctors and see if she really is or not and then tell him." 

"If she's faking it she'll put up a big fight about going because if she goes he'll find out the truth, so it could be a while," Ruby explained. 

"Okay then, if she tries to put off going then we'll tell Will but if she easily agrees and isn't pregnant we tell him then," I changed the plan and Ruby nodded in agreement.

***

Fan & Comment & Vote. Xx