Chapter 8

Eleanor’s POV:

“Check out this picture Jules just sent me.” I laughed showed Ruby a photo of Julian and Jayden pulling weird faces on the plane.

“That’s attractive. Let’s take one of us and I’ll send it to Jayden.” Ruby pulled out her phone and we snapped a photo of us sticking our tongues out on the train. We got a few odd looks from people.

Jayden’s POV:

“Ruby just sent me a photo of her and El on the train.” I showed Jules the photo.

“They’re cute.” He replied.

“They are.” I nodded in agreeance, “I want to meet up with them again when we come back here.”

“Yeah me too.”

Ruby’s POV:

To Ruby – “Plane just landed in Syd. How has the few hours without me been? xx”

To Jayden – “It’s been terrible. I’ve had no one cute to take photos with :-P Xx”

To Ruby – “DW we can take loads more when I’m back in SA. xx”

To Jayden – “I’m excited! Xx”

To Ruby – “You should be. xx”

To Jayden – “I am. Got to go, mum’s calling me for dinner. Xx”

To Ruby – “Yum food! Talk to you later then. xx”

Eleanor’s POV:

To El – “Missing me yet? ;-) xo”

To Jules – “You have no idea how much! :-P xo”

To El – “Oh I think I do. xo”

To Jules – “Am I defs going to get to see you when you come home?” xo”

To El – “Hope so. Drive in, Ruby’s b’day, Beach House. I think there’s a lot for us to do together. xo”

To Jules – “Oh good! xo”

To El – “Have to go, Jaydo’s dad is here to pick us up. xo”

To Jules – “Ahk have a good night :-) xo”

Trent’s POV:

“You guys are lucky I brought the girls backstage at Clipsal.” I told Jayden and Julian.

“Yes, thank you kind sir. We shall forever be in your debt.” Jayden joked.

“We’re gonna go out with them when we go back to Adelaide.” Julian said.

“You’ve only known them for a day. Don’t you think you’re rushing it a bit?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe, but we’ll see where it goes.” Julian said before he and Jayden got into Jayden’s dad’s car.

“See you boys tomorrow!” Jayden called out the window as they drove off.

***

Ruby’s POV:

“Julian said their plane gets in at 1pm!” El called out from inside the bathroom at my house.

“So we should leave in a minute, to get there in time?” I asked admiring my hair in the mirror. “Do they know that we’re picking them up?”

“Yeah they do. Thank god Mum let me borrow her car!”

“Let’s go!” I exclaimed and we ran out to El’s car.

Julian’s POV:

“So Jayden and I will go with Ruby and El, and you boys can go with my mum.” I explained to Trent, Will and Zach as we grabbed made our way through the airport.