Chapter 5

Julian POV:

“And to my right you will see another tree.” I pointed out all the insignificant things that we passed.

Eleanor laughed, “You don’t need to point about every single thing we see.”

“And to my left you will see a lovely young lady,” I winked at her and she blushed.

Jayden’s POV:

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check Twitter. People don’t seem to be too happy that we left Clipsal straight after performing.

“What’s up?” Ruby leaned over and looked at my phone.

“The fans aren’t too happy that we didn’t stay to meet them.” I kept scrolling and not looking at her.

“Just upload a picture of yourself and everything will be right in the world,” she laughed.

“I’m not sure that will make up for it.”

“Oh believe me, it will.” Ruby took my phone out of my hand a snapped a photo of me, “Adorable. Now upload it.”

I looked at the photo, “Want to take one with me?”

“Sure,” she leaned closer to me and we both pulled faces as I took the picture. “Damn that’s attractive!” Ruby laughed as I upload it to Twitter.

“Hey El, take a picture of us?” Trent gave his phone to Eleanor and she turned around to take a photo. Ruby and I leaned over the seats in front of us so that we could be in it too.

“Oh wow guys. That’s hot.” Eleanor laughed and showed them Will and I making faces in it.

“I’m sorry I can’t contain my attractiveness.” I laughed.

“I can see that,” Ruby smiled and cheeks went red. She’s cute when she’s blushing.

Zach’s POV:

I sat in the car texting Kat.

To Kat – “Hey babe. Hate that we missed each other at the airport. Love you xo.”

To Zach – “I know but you’ll be home tonight xo.”

To Kat – “Yeah can’t wait to see you <3. The boys and I are coming back to Adelaide in 2 weeks for a visit, want to come with me? xo.”

To Zach – “YES! I would love you xo.”

To Kat – “I hoped you’d say yes xo.”

To Zach – “I never miss a chance to spend time with you :-) Have to record now. Love you lots xo.”

“Keeda said she’ll come back here with us.” I told the boys.

“You two are so cute together.” Eleanor smiled at me, “I hope you guys last.”

“So do I.” I smiled to myself. I’d love to marry her one day.

Ruby’s POV:

“Hey Will?” I started speaking.

“Yeah?” Will turned around in his seat to look at me.

“Are you going to get anymore tattoos?” I continued.

He thought for a moment, “Maybe, I’m not really sure just yet. We’re trying to get Jaydo here to get one though seeing as he’s 18.”

“What would you get?” I asked Jayden.

“No idea, I don’t really want one. I don’t like needles, they hurt.” He replied.

“Neither to do I. That’s why I don’t plan on getting a tattoo ever.” I laughed, “It just looks too painful.”

“I’m going to ‘Always’ with the Deathly Hallows symbol for the ‘A’.” El said.

“Harry Potter! That’s my favourite movie.” Julian laughed.

“It’s one of mine too.”