00. Prologue

Ragna never relied on anyone her entire life.

She wasn't needy or greedy. She was independent and thought only for herself. She was helpful to those in need of help, she never turned anyone away.

Someone was watching Ragna, wanting her to be on their team, because the last time Ragna was seen was over 2,000 years ago in her Viking Village.

They took her during the night, Ragna still doesn't know who, but the last thing she saw was a bright light shinning in her face.

As she went into oblivion she heard a voice. An angelic kind of voice, the kind you grandmother would have, it spoke to her softly, telling her of her duty.

She was told to guide an unborn child throughout their life, but she would only appear to them in their most desperate time of needing her.

The boy was born a bastard, in a remote place far from Ragna's native home. With an abusive man, he called father and a somewhat insane mother, the boy had a difficult childhood. It pained Ragna to watch, but it was not her time to help this boy.

Ragna disappeared 2,000 years ago.

She still has never been able to help the boy she is suppose to guide. Perhaps it is because he is independent like her, or maybe because this person is a peculiar kind of person. Not a person at all of that matter but, a hybrid.

And that hybrid would be Niklaus Mikaleson.

••••

Playlist
i. Little Monster • Royal Blood
ii. Angel Eyes • Jerry Cantrell
iii. American Smile • Creepoid
iv. Big Empty • Stone Temple Pilots
v. Savior • Rise Against
vi. Hunger Strike • Temple of the Dog
vii. Ghost On the Dance Floor • Blink-182
viii. Ten Years Gone • Led Zeppelin
ix. Sympathy for the Devil • The Rolling Stones

••••

Hello everyone, so I had this idea last night so here's the prologue. I'm excited for this.

If anyone is having a difficult time pronouncing Ragna, it's rag-na. It's Norse for warrior or goddess, I thought it was pretty cool.

Still not sure where I am going to start this in TVD, but I'm thinking the ritual.

Vote, comment, read, do your thing, you guys rock.

[DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR THE ORIGINALS. I ONLY OWN RAGNA AND OTHER CHARACTERS I CREATE.]