Chapter 27 •Music Video•

Last night we had our 10th concert. And honestly it's been the best 10 nights of my life. I get to do what I love, while the one I love is watching backstage. And he might not know I still love him, but I do. No matter how much I try to change, I can't. And ever since the interview with Linda #Lena has been trending  worldwide on Twitter. Of course Ashley wasn't happy about it, and Luke, well I don't know about Luke. He doesn't seem to be fazed by it. Probably because he's shipped with different girls almost everyday.
"Hey Rena, Adam just gave me some awesome news!" Erin says as he walks into my hotel room. Over the past few weeks me and Erin have gotten really close.
"And what is that?" I ask plopping down on the couch.
"Management wants to make a music video for that song you recorded yesterday!" Erin says and I shoot up.
"New Americana?!" I screech.
"Yep! I have to take you down to the set, like right now!" Erin says and I scream.
"Hold on! Let me tell everyone!" I say as I run out of the hotel room, and running down the hall to the boys hotel room. I bang on the door, and Calum opens it with a confused look on him face.
"Rena! What's up?" Calum asks and I push past him, grab his hand and guide him to where everyone else is.
"Guys I have awesome news!" I yell as I look at all of the 6 faces. Ashley cuddles up to Luke, and gives me glares the entire time. But I couldn't give 2 shits.
"Well spill it!" Rachel says impatiently.
"Alright, but I have to make it quick because Erin's waiting for me. But management wants me to make a music video for New Americana!" I yell and everyone, including Luke jumps up.
"Holy shit Rena! When do you start shooting?" Ashton asks.
"Now!" I say and everyone yells once more. "I have to go guys! I love you!" I yell out, and they all say I love you back, and I run out the door, where Erin's already waiting for me.
"Let's go." Erin says smiling, and we make our way out the hotel.

"Hello Rena. I'll be your director for today." A man says to me as I walk on set.
"Okay. I can't wait." I say as I feel the butterflies in my stomach jump.
"Right this way please, I want you to meet someone who's going to be in the video with you." He says guiding me to an area that has a bunch of chairs set up. "Rena, this is Arya. She's going to be in the video with you." He says as we approach a very pretty girl. She has dark brown hair, and chocolate eyes to match.
"Hi." I say to her smiling. She smiles back and waves. She seems really nice.
"Alright, well I'll let you two get aquatinted." The director says as he leaves us alone.

After about an hour of talking to Arya, I found of me and her are a lot alike.
"I'm so glad I found someone who's actually cool, and not stuck up and bitchy. They are just rude." She says.
"Awe thank you. And don't worry, I hate stuck up bitches. I just hate rude people in general." I say laughing.
"Me too!" She says laughing.
"We have so much in common it's unreal!" I say shaking my head, smiling. "Hey do you want to hangout after we shoot the video today?" I ask.
"Of course! I'd love to." She says smiling.
"Cool, I'll give you a ride back to my hotel room afterwards." I say smiling. Look at you Rena, you finally made a friend here in London.
"Alright ladies, let's start this video!" The director says, and me and Arya jump up in excitement. "First we need to tell you what you have to do in the video." He says and both of us nod our heads, and follow him to wherever he's going.

After about an hour of going through all of the stuff, and practicing it's time to start.
"Ready? 3...2...1!" The director says, and the camera starts rolling. Don't mess up Rena.

"That's a wrap!" The director says throwing papers in the air. Everyone on set cheers, and we all start talking once again.
"Rena, I will show you the video after its edited." The director says smiling, and walking off. Once he does I turn to Arya.
"That was amazing Rena! I've never been on a shoot where it only took one day to do a music video." Arya says.
"Thank you Arya. You did amazing too. Do you want to get going?" I ask and she nods her head. Me and her start walking to where Erin has been the entire day. "Erin this is Arya. She was on the shoot with me, and wants to hang out back at the hotel." I say, and once their eyes connect something clicks. They don't say anything to each other. They just stare into each other's eyes, like they're searching for answers. I just laugh, which makes both of them snap out of it.
"O-okay. Let's just go." Erin says clearing his throat, and starts to walk off. Once he does I look at Arya with a big smirk on my face.
"Oh shush." She says blushing and waving me off.
"That was cute." I say laughing, and following Erin.

The new character Arya is the lovely thisissouseless she's amazing and if you haven't already go check her books out. They are amazing, and inspire me so much ❤️