Chapter 19 •Bye Bye Best Friend•

Today is the day not only Luke and the band leaves, but Rachel leaves with them. Her parents tried to talk her out of it, but considering that she just turned 18, they don't have much say in what she does anymore.
"I can't believe you're leaving me." I say groaning as I help her get her luggage in the back of their van.
"I can't believe you're not coming with me." She groans back.
"I hate you for leaving." I say folding my arms.
"I love you too." She says as she pulls me into a hug. "You should come to the airport with us." She says and I sigh. "Oh come on Rena, you'd have a little more time to spend with us." She says smiling.
"Fine." I say crossing my arms, and Rachel walks over to the door and opens it.
"Move over bitches! Rena's coming to the airport with us." She says and everyone cheers.
"I thought you were going to say say Rena was coming with us to London." Luke says sighing and scooting over so I can sit next to him.
"I wish lover boy." Rachel says sighing too.
"Sorry guys. I just don't think it's a good idea for me." I say and everyone just nods their head. "You guys can FaceTime me and Skype me whenever." I say and Luke wraps his arm around me, and pulls me closer to him.
"I don't know what I'm going to do without you for 6 months." He says as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.
"At least you'll have something to distract you." I say and he shakes his head.
"No I won't. Nothing can distract me from my thoughts about you." He says and everyone in the car awe's.
"I love you." I say sniffing.
"I love you too." He says rubbing my back.
"We're here everyone." The driver says as we pull into the airport. We all take a deep breath and get out of the car.
"Say hello to your new life guys." Even though I won't be apart of it.
"I don't want to go." Calum says as he pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
"I don't want you to go either Hood. But you have to." I say hugging him back.
"Where's our hugs?" Michael and Ashton say as they get their luggage out of the van. I smile and walk over to them. They both pull me into a hug, and hold me there for a few seconds.
"Ah what will we do without our little sister." Michael says as they pull apart.
"I don't know. But I'll have to figure out what to do without you guys." I say laughing a little.
"What am I? Chopped liver?" Luke asks as he walks up to us. I run and jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him. He holds me up as I attack his face with kisses, and wrap his body up in a bone crushing hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I say and I feel the tears pooling in my eyes, threatening to spill out.
"I'm going to miss you more baby." He says as he puts me down. Once he does tears start to spill out. "I love you Rena." He says and I can see tears forming in his eyes.
"I love you too." I say as I rest my head on his chest.
"Alright love birds. It's my turn." Rachel says and I pull apart, and walk over to her and hug her the hardest. I start to cry even harder, and so does she.
"I'm going to miss you so much Rachel." I say choking on my tears.
"I'm going to miss you more Rena." She says choking on her tears.
"It sucks that all of you are leaving, but I couldn't be anymore happier for you guys. And y'all better not forget about me, and replace me with a model or something." I say laughing trying to lighten up the mood.
"We'd never." Ashton says laughing a little. "Unless I start dating a hot model. Then that's when a model would be brought into the picture." He says and all of us laugh again.
"You'd never date a model mate." Michael says laughing.
"You never know." Ashton says laughing.
"Yeah right." Michael say laughing even harder.
"Guys I think it's time for us to go." Rachel says, and my heart drops down to my stomach.
"Okay." Calum says, and everyone looks at me. I try to give a weak smile, but it's ruined when a tear slips down my face. They all walk over to me and pull me into a big group hug.
"We need to go now." The bodyguard says and we all pull apart.
"Bye guys. I love you." I say as they start to walk away.
"I love you too." They all say before they start walking again. Luke stops and runs back to where I am. He puts his fingers in my hair, and locks our lips together, one last time.
"Luke we need to go." The bodyguard says, pulling Luke away. A tear slips down his cheek as he walks off. Leaving me alone in the airport. I turn around and see that the airport windows are filled with, fans? All of them have 5sos merchandise on, and are holding signs. All of them freak out once they see me. Some of them smile, and some of them flip me off. Okay. That was weird.
"Ma'am you have to come with us. Those girls saw you with the boys, and will attack you if you go outside. It's not that you're a bad person, it's just that you met their idols." The bodyguard says.
"Okay." I say as I follow him. Goodbye love. The guard had to take me out the back way, and walk me over to the van that brought me here. I look back one more time, and see a plane taking off.