Chapter 3 •Favor•

"Called it." Rachel mumbles and I nudge her.
"Rena?" Luke asks.
"Yeah Luke?" I say back.
"Could you do me a favor?" He asks with his eyes still glued on his girlfriend making out with her ex.
"Depends." I say back taking a sip of my water.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I choke.
"What?!" I ask still choking on my water.
"Not my real girlfriend! Just to make Rebecca jealous." He says.
"Uh I have to use that bathroom. Rachel come with me." I say tugging on her arm. She quickly gets up and we run the the bathroom.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say resting my head in my hands.
"You should do it." Rachel states and I look at her.
"You're kidding right?" I ask raising my eyebrows up.
"What's the worst that could happen? You guys actually start liking each other." Rachel says laughing a little.
"Yes actually. That would be horrible!" I exclaim.
"Just see how it goes. And besides you'll get back at Rebecca." Rachel says smirking.
"Fine." I moan and she squeals.
"I've always wanted you guys together." She says clapping. I send her a death glare, and start walking out of the bathroom.

Once we make it back in the lunch room we walk over to the table and sit down again.
"Well?" Luke asks.
"Fine. I'll be your girlfriend." I say and Ashton looks at me.
"You aren't like most girls." Ashton says.
"How so?" I ask drinking my water once again. 
"Normally girls would kill to be in the spot you're in right now. But you don't seem so happy about it." He says and I laugh and smile at him.
"Well then yeah I'm not like most girls." I say giggling a little.
"Thanks Rena." Luke says looking at me.
"No problem, dude?" I say not knowing what to call him now. We both start laughing. "What do I call you know?" I ask still giggling.
"Uh I've always loved babe." He says wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and laugh at how stupid he looks.
"Fine, babe. Ew it sounds so weird calling you that, considering we do hate each other." I say chuckling a little.
"Wait, wait, wait. You guys hate each other?" Calum asks. Me and Luke nod our heads. "But you guys seemed to be enjoying each other's company a few minutes ago." Calum says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. 
"I'm just really good at acting." I say flipping my hair, making everyone laugh, excluding Luke.
"Well it's working. And Luke, you should probably break up with Rebecca." Calum squad and Luke sighs and nods his head before getting up and walking over to Rebecca, breaking up her make out session.
"You should probably go over there incase he needs his girlfriend." Rachel says.
"Shut up." I groan and get up and walk over to Luke.
"Where through Rebecca!" He says and all of the girls gasp. But secretly they couldn't be any happier.
"No baby please! He doesn't mean anything to me! I love you." She says and the fake tears start pouring out.
"Too late Rebecca I've already moved on." He says and she scoffs.
"Oh yeah and who is that?" She asks shooting me a "Why are you here" look.
"You're actually looking at her." I say and her mouth drops.
"Her?" She asks as if she's discussed. Wow thanks bitch.
"Yes her. And I don't want you messing with her. Or me for that matter." Luke scoffs back.
"You're probably just doing this to make me jealous or something. It's fake." She says not wanting to believe it. And honestly me too.
"Oh yeah? If this was fake I wouldn't do this." Luke says as he grabs my face and crashes his lips on mine, giving me a weird feeling. Luke deepens the kiss to show that it's a real kiss and breaks apart and looks at Rebecca once again. Everyone in the cafeteria is either cheering, or groaning because they aren't me. It's fake guys. Don't worry. Rebecca's mouth is fully open now and she sends me a death glare.
"Close your mouth honey. You don't want a dick to "accidentally" fly in your mouth again." I say winking and everyone in the room goes crazy. Luke starts laughing himself, before snaking his arm around my waist and walking off. The cafeteria is still going crazy after my comment.

After school it's finally time to go home and get ready for the game.
"I'll see you at the game Babe." Luke says in front of a lot of people.
"Okay. Good luck baby, you'll kill it out there." I say kissing his cheek. He pulls me closer to him and gets close to my ear.
"I forgot I don't have your number." He says and I start laughing.
"Here hand me your phone." I say back and he reaches his phone out of his back pocket. He hands me it and I punch in my number, and hand it back to him. "There." I say winking. I'm trying holding back a laugh, because of how stupid this is, but I manage to keep it in.
"Thanks." Luke says as he pulls me into another hug, and kisses the top of my head before we part ways.

Once I make it into my car I feel my phone buzz from my pocket.

Unknown Number :
Hey it's Luke
Me:
Hey. This whole thing is so weird.
Luke:
Yeah no kidding. One second I hate you, and the next I'm kissing you. Oh and just so you know I still don't like you. This is to only make Rebecca jealous.
Me:
Just FYI I know. And at the end of this I most likely will hate you even more. So no worries ;P
Luke:
Okay good.

I put my phone down and start driving home, to make sure I look really cute and so I can do homework before the game.