Introduction

"Alright, I believe that's it's daddy."

"You sure? because we can-"

I put my hand on his shoulder giving him a look. He laughed. " Its alright, I believe I have enough clothes to last me until I turn 25." I motioned towards the bags of different things that he had paid for throughout the day. "And plus I'm hungry and my legs feel like noodles. I'm going to sit in the food court and wait for you. "

"Alright, just let me pay for these shirts then we can go." He walked off towards the register as I turned and walked towards the entrance o the store.

We had been here for at least 5 hours doing constant school shopping. I had to have at least 20 bags of different things, not including the ones my dad had in his hands. I already had a bunch of clothes that I didn't even get to wear last year, but my father insist on spoiling me since I am his only daughter. He actually does this a lot but I don't take advantage of it like most girls would. He says I deserve it for being a great daughter and having a great school last year but we all know it's because he feels like he doesn't pay me enough attention nor spends time with me. So shopping is his way of making it up even when I tell it's alright.

"Finally" I mumbled to myself once I sat down at a vacant table away from everybody else. This was my favorite part of the food court due to it being secluded with a reasonable noise level.

I pulled out my phone seeing nobody texting me, which was nothing new. I don't talk to anybody, I don't like anybody, nobody likes me. I checked my instagram seeing nothing but a few new followers pop up, then I checked my twitter seeing nothing but my bestfriend mentioning in some Vine of two little girls who acted as if they hadn't seen each in years, yelling "beeeeestfriend" .

I laughed at it before replying "this is totally us tomorrow" with the heart emoji. I went to my news feed and saw nothing unusual just the regulars going on about there senior year is going to be the shit or whatever.

I looked around hearing a laughter and talking, I see people from my school sitting around a big group of people just chilling and talking.  I squint recognizing them as the star basketball players of our school. I looked at one of the boys realizing he dyed his hair blonde and he has some new tattoos, he looked good. I guess he felt me staring because he looked up from his phone and over at me with a raised eyebrow. He nudged his friend, and looked over at me. I turned away before I could see them say anything.

I sighed, feeling there eyes on me. I began to distract myself by going through all the bags of clothes that I didn't need but was thankful for.

School starts tomorrow. So does my senior year, my last year in high school. A year I've been waiting on since my first year.

The day I graduate, will be the day I finally can say I made it. I made it through the worst four years of my life, the worst days of my life. High school was not what I expected it to be. My first day of my first year wasn't at all how I expected it to be. I grew up thinking high school would be like how it was on Disney channel, the different groups or "crews" in the school would have it out in the beginning but in the end everybody would come together and be friends.

But, I was sadly mistaken. For most you had to have something High School was the worst experience for me, apparently being smart and keeping your grades up wasn't enough for most. under your belt to fit in or more of you had to be and act a certain way.

For girls you had to be a cheerleader, have money, on the team of some overexaggerated sport  or you either had to be one those girls known for certain things that got attention from the opposite sex.