Chapter 16

😽 Tyler's P.O.V. 😽

I groaned. I am definitely never playing beer pong ever again because I simply suck at it. I got totally wasted last night that I have no idea how I even got to my purple bed. Wait! Purple? I don't have a purple bed. The last time I remember my bed was blue.

I quickly stood up, not before a wave of pain got through my head. Stupid headache! Wait a minute, ain't this Ali's bedroom?

Purple bed + White carpet + Huge closet = Ali's bedroom.

I sighed in relief. At least I didn't sleep at a random person's house. I'm actually safe here, but how come I'm not in my own bed. My house is right next door, and I'm completely clothed, so I don't think we did anything aside from sleeping.

"You're awake." She whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" I whispered back.

"Because you have a hangover, and I don't make it worse for you." She said in a soft tone which was a little louder than a whisper.

As she said that my head was hurting again, and I groaned. I sat at her bed, put my fingers at my temple and massaged it in a circular motion. Ali then handed me some pill which I quickly took, and drank some water along with it.

"Do you feel like puking?" she asked with a worried expression on her face.

I shook my head. "I'm actually very hungry."

"Oh, I have some food downstairs; I'll just get it for you." She walked out of the room, and I could hear her footsteps as she walked down the stairs. I finally decided to lay in the bed, waiting for the effect of the pill to work on me. I closed my eyes since the light was still irritating me, and fell almost half-asleep. After a few minutes, I heard someone open the door. I opened my eyes to see Alison with a tray filled with pancakes, turkey sandwich, and chocolate milkshake. It smelled good and right on time since my stomach started growling like some caveman.

"You're clearly hungry." She put the tray in front of me. I started eating some pancakes which were definitely from Ben's Diner. "I know we always go to Ben's every Saturday morning, but since you were so intoxicated last night, I decided to bring the food to you."

"Have you eaten?" I asked since I just remembered that it was rude to eat in front of a person who hasn't anything to eat. I'm a perfect gentleman.

"Yeah, I woke up around 7, and went to Ben's. I told them you were sick, so you couldn't come. I ate there then ordered some food for you to go."

"What time is it already?" I looked at the wall clock that was in Ali's room, and I saw that it was almost 12. "It's quarter to 12? Have I been sleeping that long?"

She nodded. "I didn't want to wake you up. You did party 'til midnight yesterday. I had to drag you out of the party since you didn't want to leave yet, and then, you wouldn't give me your car keys until I give you a kiss. And when you got in the car you kept singing 'Friday'. When we arrived at your house, you were already passed out. I tried finding the keys to your house, but I couldn't find it in your pockets, so I let you stay at my place for a while."

As she explained, the memories of last night were so clear. Even when I'm drunk I still like kissing Alison. That must have been so embarrassing. "Looks like someone is not good with handling alcohol either." she added.

"I'm so sorry. I tried being sober for your sake, but since I suck at beer pong, I had no choice but to drink. I think I left the house keys in the glove compartment. " I explained as I take the last bite of my pancakes.

She laughed. "It's okay. I had fun at the party, even if I didn't drink anything. Are you feeling okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll just eat the turkey sandwich later. I want to take a bath, I smell like alcohol."