Chapter 9

♛ Alison's P.O.V.

"This is Zack and Liam." He introduced.

Tyler has told me a lot about his friends. He said that they were all childhood friends except for Kate, Alex's girlfriend, who they just met four years ago, They are all in the football team, and very popular. Tyler described Zack as a 'flirty' one while Liam was more of the silent type, even though Zack and Liam are totally opposite they're best friends. He didn't tell me anything more specific other than that.

 "Hi!" I put my hand out so I could shake their hands, but Zack had another idea.

He gently kissed my hand and said. "I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine seems to have been stolen." 

I laughed. "That's the worst pick-up line I've heard in my entire life."

"This one's a keeper. She will definitely not cheat on you." he patted Tyler's back. "Maybe, the other way around but-"

"Ignore Zack's comment, he's always delusional." Liam said.

"Where are Kate and Alex?" Tyler asked, looking around the area.

"Right behind you." a voice said. We both turned around to see a couple coming towards us.

"Is this your girlfriend?" the girl who's probably Kate asked.

Tyler nodded with a huge grin on his face. "Ali, this is Kate and Alex."

"We're so lucky we got together before she came along." Kate whispered to Alex. 

"Oh babe, You don't need to be jealous, you'll always be the number 1 girl in my heart." Alex said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Cut the crap! I'm still mad at you." she nudged him in the ribs.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Well, we both went to Hawaii together for the summer, and we just got back yesterday. When we got back, I told him to get the car in the parking lot while I take our luggage. I waited for him for about half an hour and he never came back. So, I called him in his cell phone, and he totally forgot about me. I had to wait for another 30 minutes so he could get back to the airport."  She glared at him while Alex smiled sheepishly.

"I was jet lagged, and I already told you how sorry I am." Alex tried to comfort her girlfriend.

"How can you forget your girlfriend?" I said.

"That's exactly what I said!" Kate exclaimed. "What's your name again?"

"Alison Baskett." I answered.

Her eyes went wide. "You don’t by any chance own Baskett 101, do you?" she asked.

"Yeah, my mom's the designer."

She started hyperventilating. "OMG. I love all the clothes there. When we went to Hawaii they had the small outlet there and I literally maxed out my dad's credit card. He was so mad, but I don't care. It's just so sad that you don't have a store here in California." She pouted.

"Well, there will be one soon. That's why I moved here because my mom's managing the new store." I explained.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" she started jumping. "I can't wait to buy some more."

"You can go to my house. My mom only lets me wear anything she designs, so I have a huge closet filled with clothes. You can borrow some if you'd like." I suggested.

"I love you!" she hugged me. "I'm gonna borrow some clothes! I'm gonna borrow some clothes!" she started chanting.

"Wait a minute, we have a date tonight." Alex said

"No we don't!" Kate denied.

"Yes-"

"We got first class together. Come on, let's go!" she tugged on my arm, and I said a quick 'bye' to all of them.

"That was close!" she said as we reached our class.

"Yeah, you seem like a wonderful girlfriend." I said, sarcastically.

We both laughed. "So, who's our teacher?" I asked her as we picked out our seats.

"Mrs. Smith. She's nice, but not much of a great teacher. She's not so good with explaining stuff, but I think she knows that because she gives everyone a passing grade." I nodded. I think I'm going to like this teacher.

She started filling me in about some stuff around the school like how I shouldn't go to the bathroom near the music room because that's where most students make-out. She also warned me about my teacher in Literature, she says that Mr. Lynch hates late comers, and I should never interrupt him when he's speaking because that just makes him grumpier.

Kate is really a great person. She told me that if anyone messes with me, I should tell her, and she'll kick their butt for me. She told me that she was surprised when she found out that Tyler had a girlfriend, and thought I was some slut, but now that she saw that I was actually wearing clothes that covered my body, and that I wasn't a bimbo, she accepted me like a long lost sister.

I was glad that I finally had a friend here who was a girl, and she's actually very nice. I thought since I was Tyler's girlfriend, girls wouldn't want to be my friends or at least fake it. Just today, girls have been glaring at me, and it seems like they're going to attack me in no time. I'm just glad that in case that happens, Kate has my back.       

"Hey Kate! Welcome back. How was your trip to Hawaii?" a guy said.

I looked up to see this handsome guy standing in front of me. He was a brunette with green eyes, and I almost dropped my jaw. He was so good-looking. Is everyone here this handsome???

"It was great. I saw a lot of  cute guys." Kate commented.

I laughed. It was like she didn't even have a boyfriend. 

"Are you a new student?" His attention was now to me.

"Yeah." I said, acting cool.

"My name's Lucas. Yours?" He extended his hand and I gladly accepted.

"Alison."

"Mind if I sit next to you?" he asked.

YES!YES!YES!

"Okay" I answered.

I have a hot guy sitting next to me. It couldn't get any better.

**********************************

Pls. Fan, Vote or Comment 👍