Chapter 13

♪ Alison's P.O.V.

"That was amazing. I thought you didn't know how to dance?" Kate handed me a bottle of water.

I tried out for cheerleading today, and I think I did good. The routine was pretty simple, so I easily learned it, the hard part was we had to do it for an hour, and I can certainly say that I'm not fit as I used to be.

"No, I meant I didn't have the energy to dance." I breathed heavily.

"Don't worry; we usually have 5 minute breaks." she sat next to me.

"Like that will make any difference." I said sarcastically. I drank the last drop of water that I had, and I was still thirsty.

"I still can't believe Tyler made you try-out."

"More like blackmailed." I corrected.

I was looking at Tyler while he was playing football, and did he look good without a shirt on. I could totally look at those 6 pack all day long, but that still doesn't mean he could blackmail me like this. In matter of seconds, my stares become glares, and I think Tyler sensed it because he looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

Doesn't he realize that I'm mad at him?

'Winking at your problems, doesn't make it go away' I wanted to say to him.

"Alison!" I stopped my glaring session, and turned to see who was calling me. I saw that it was the cheerleading captain, Brittany, coming towards us.

"I just wanted to say that you were great out there, and you're definitely on the team." she announced.

I was glad to know that Brittany was the captain because she has a boyfriend who was captain of the basketball team which means she doesn't care that I'm dating Tyler. She's actually pretty smart and kind when you get to know her. The only problem is now that I'm on the team; I'm forced to work with Amber, and the other girls who hate my guts. Although not everyone in the team hates me, there's Brittany, Kate, Carol and Jess. The only reason they don't hate me is because they are actually devoted to their boyfriends unlike some people who sleeps around.

"Thanks!" I said.

Kate gave me a hug and said. "This calls for celebration!"

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"We'll have 3 pepperoni pizzas, 2 Hawaiian pizzas with extra pineapple, 3 huge servings of curly fries and 7 chocolate milkshakes. Do you guys want anything else?" Tyler asked. We all shook our heads.

"That's a large order. What's the occasion?" Sophia asked. We decided to eat at 'Ben's Diner' for my celebration. Every one of our friends came even Luke since he is now my friend, and soon to be Tyler's best friend. I didn't mind eating at 'Ben's Diner' since I love their food, and I kinda missed Sophia, Ben and Ella even though we ate here last weekend.

Tyler would usually invite me to eat breakfast with him every Saturday, and since I'm always too lazy to cook, and he doesn't have an idea how to crack an egg, we would go to Ben's Diner. It's kind of a routine for us now.

"Well, my girlfriend is now a cheerleader!" he announced proudly.

"Congrats! How about I tell Ben to make you some pancakes, on the house?" Sophia said.

"But it's like 6 in the evening." Luke said, and we all glared at him which made him shut up.

It was his first time eating here, and I guess he never really had the chance to eat their pancakes here because if he had, then he wouldn't be complaining on the free pancakes.

Sophia chuckled. "I'll go get your order."

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"I feel like I died, and went to pancake heaven." Luke said as he took his first bite of the pancakes.

We all laughed. We decided to make Luke have the first bite of the pancakes even though the pancakes were served last, and we were all practically full of all the food we ate, we still made room for the pancakes.

"You are officially our friend since you ate the pancakes." Zack said.

"That's like our ceremony." Liam added.

Tonight has been pretty fun. We all had a race to finish our milkshakes which lead to a massive brain freeze, but totally worth it since I won. It was also entertaining to see Kate and Alex fight for the last piece of pepperoni pizza, and obviously Kate got the last piece. Ella also stole some fries which made Tyler chase her around the diner, but was a total fail since Ella was on skates, and Tyler couldn't catch up.

It was a total 'awe' moment because Tyler seemed like the big brother while Ella, who was only eleven, seemed like the smarter younger sister. Tyler told me that Ella is adopted, but she doesn't know it yet, but even though she's adopted, I could tell that Sophia, Ben and Tyler treat her like family. It's not surprising since Ella has such an amazing personality, and even if I only met her a few months ago, I also treat her like family.

"We have to go it's getting late." Kate announced.

I looked at my watch to see that it was almost ten. We've been here for four hours?! I guess time flies when you're having fun.

"You're right; I have to be home as well." Liam said.

"How about I just let Sophia pack the pancakes, and then, we can all go home and rest." Tyler paid for the food, and even though I told him I could pay for it, he wouldn't let me. We all said goodbye, and went to the parking lot, where we drove off to different directions.

"You still have a date with Luke." I reminded him.

He groaned. "Are you calling your boyfriend gay?!"

I laughed. "It is a possibility that you're using me to hide your inner sexuality." I pointed out.

I then hear him mumble something in the lines of "Just because we haven't done anything, doesn't mean I don't want to." but I wasn't so sure since he said it very fast, and he was honking at a car at the same time.

"What did you say again?" I asked him.

"I said I'm not looking forward for tomorrow." he said, shrugging.

"But we'll be having our weekly breakfast tomorrow." I whined, pretending to be offended.

He didn't say anything for the rest of the ride which didn't bother me because there was a comfortable silence between us.

When we finally reached my house, he walked me to the door, and while I was looking for the keys in my bag, he said something which stopped me.

"That's the only thing I'm looking forward for, nowadays." He said with sincerity.

I didn't understand what he was saying; I was about to ask him when he said a quick goodbye, kissed my cheek, ran to his car, and drove off.

I was still speechless with his weird behaviour, but I think it's because the food has finally gone to his brain. I guess I'll just ask him tomorrow.

I finally found my keys that were in my pocket all along, and went inside the house. Even though I was half asleep in my wonderful bed, I still couldn't get past on what Tyler meant when he said 'That's the only thing I'm looking forward for, nowadays'.

I have the weirdest fake boyfriend ever.

**********************************

Pls. Fan, Vote or Comment 👍